e-flow Bill - mistake?

I'm giving you my opinion, which is more or less the same as everyone else who has replied to you.

I've been caught out many times by forgetting to pay on time, my own fault, I paid the penalty and got on with it. It seems that you have issues with pre-paying for trips and the system not matching these payments to the trips you took afterwards. They have said that they will be looking into this for you and this sounds pretty reasonable. From experience of using the M50 everyday and having the odd issue with the toll that was beyond my control, the company who look after the payments has always resolved any issues for me.

I can only say you have better luck than me. I put on my own experience only because I see other people here had similar experience. The last comments was based on my own experience. If anyone else feel strongly about my barrier point of view, please don't repeat what everyone already said here. I have said enough and read enough.

They did say they will look into it, but that is after my many phone calls, and sending my bank statements, and they were still asking for information which clearly written on my bank statements. I really do not think that is reasonable. However, I believe everyone has different standard dealing with life issues. I'm not a moaning type of person. As I mentioned if they only wanted to over charge with double price, I would just pay for it to save time and energy, but this whole process so far has been very unpleasant.

Back