Do you have a mental picture of anyone on AAM?

me;;
most_tattooed_woman_03.jpg

Funny this was exactly as I saw you...

Oh my God!!! Are Sue Ellen and Smashbox hot or what???!!!???

Oh, no........it's happening again.........sorry SandraT................Swoon............Thud............... Ouch!

Dougal has much more hair than me! (and cheers thedaras!)

Mr Man: Don't ask me why, but for some reason, I always picture him as Charles kennedy (Lib Dem). Also, he has a strong moral sense, is unerringly gentlemanly, is a bit 'blokeish' but is uncomfortable with the unsavoury elements of blokeishness.

And he is of course spot-on with his Smashbox/Truthseeker descriptions!
(And not too far wrong with me I have to say)

Simeon smokes a pipe, loves crosswords, moves slowly but thinks quickly, uses male grooming products although secretly thinks he might be too old for it, never knowingly breaches etiquette and looks exactly like Bill Nighy.

:D

Caveat - Late 30's, laid back style but starting to get more conservative (which he kind of wants). Has messy hair (not scruffy). 6ft

This is exactly what I was thinking too, as well as young looking for his age.

A lot of descriptions have been quite accurate, even with the age groups, so we must be a fairly perceptive lot!

Am having a good laugh at this. Not bad. 5 5 is bang on. Love nature and love dogs. The rest, not so sure about.

Going back donkeys years ago there was a girl in Fair City who owned the Pizzeria. At one stage, Everytime I went out, someone in the street always stopped me and thought I was her.

Googled today and found an old pic. The hair is different and would have need to add a (good) few years on now, but facially I have to say it looks very like me.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//attachment.php?attachmentid=45878&d=1192006699

Will try and put it in, but am not great with computers.

Have to say everybody's discription is quite how I did picture them.

that reminds me of the time a guy stopped me in a shop in dorset street to ask if I was that girl from the telly, you know your one from the sex programme. Turns out he thought I was miranda from sex and the city, I had my hair dyed red then.

that reminds me of the time a guy stopped me in a shop in dorset street to ask if I was that girl from the telly, you know your one from the sex programme. Turns out he thought I was miranda from sex and the city, I had my hair dyed red then.

Ha, ha....that is funny. At least you look like someone famous! Do you look like her in the face.

To be honest, I was glad when that girl went out of Fair City because I was getting "recognised" fairly frequently at one stage. One woman in Clery's had a bit of a huff when I said, oh, I am not her, I just look like her and said to her husband, "see, they are not allowed tells us what is happening":)

But even when I found that photo yesterday, I had a good laugh, but have to say it was accurate, especially the eyes.

Now some more.........
Mr. Man - morally staight as a die, can come across as serious but with a wicked sense of humour under it all. V. well groomed and attractive. Anything from mid 30's - early 40's.

Simeon- into politics - strong opinions, quite conservative, for some reason I am thinking an older distinguished gentleman (mid 50's+)

For some reason I am finding it harder to imagine the women.....

Can we apply this to those who are banned.

Anyone remember Rabbit! I would post a discription of what I think he was like but I would probably be banned too!

Can we apply this to those who are banned.

Anyone remember Rabbit! I would post a discription of what I think he was like but I would probably be banned too!

Confine your anatomical descriptions to above the waste and you should be fine... words like hung-like and Moose are a bit OTT for a PG site.

I didn't know you had a thing for Rabbit.

Confine your anatomical descriptions to above the waste and you should be fine... words like hung-like and Moose are a bit OTT for a PG site. .

Not at all what I had in mind.

I didn't know you had a thing for Rabbit.

I had just the thing......................................................................a hatchet.

Back