Do you have a mental picture of anyone on AAM?

This post will be deleted if not edited immediately my typing. I meant cute! Your man bag distracted me!!

But yeah, I prefer it when you don't talk.

Anyway, with all your offspring, you HAVE to have a man bag.

Purple modelling his man bag again

400x248-samsmanbag.jpg

Surprised someone didn't bite at the potential of the thread title.

Was waiting for S.L.F. to say that he had a mental picture of Lex - taken on their recent session! :D

Luckily his mental state that night couldn't possibly have allowed him go home with a mental picture of anyone or anything, Cav! ;)

I think he'll be back though. He loved our night life. I think ye all would.......... I'll PM ye a link of an average night out in Cork. I don't want to post it here because we'd be flooded by AAM tourists, if I did.

(Is that Baldy Man being interviewed at the start and having his head covered up by his Personal Assistant..........................?)

If anyone else wants the link, just PM me and I'll send it on.

Luckily his mental state that night couldn't possibly have allowed him go home with a mental picture of anyone or anything, Cav! ;)

I think he'll be back though. He loved our night life. I think ye all would.......... I'll PM ye a link of an average night out in Cork. I don't want to post it here because we'd be flooded by AAM tourists.

(Is that Baldy Man being interviewed at the start and having his head covered up by his Personal Assistant..........................?)

If anyone else wants the link, just PM me and I'll send it on.

Any body who wants to see a bunch of drunken Cork boyos getting their weekly wash just PM Lex and he'll send it on.

Well here he is in full colour, I knew he would bore me to tears so I wouldn't be able to describe him so I took a photo when I had a chance.

The L is for learner

OK,

Cavaet; looks like Paul Rudd
Vanilla; Tina Fey

and I reckon they should just end this will-they-wont-they-? and give us our AAM wedding.

Dr. Moriarty; looks a bit like Dumbledore/Santa Claus but in normal clothing.
ClubMan; victor meldrew.

OK,

Cavaet; looks like Paul Rudd

Not even remotely! I've been told I look a bit like Patrick Stewart TBH - I have a little more hair though - only a little. Have also been told I look 'Germanic' one more than one occasion. A laid back neo nazi if you like. :)

Vanilla; Tina Fey

and I reckon they should just end this will-they-wont-they-? and give us our AAM wedding.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Purple?

BTW, you of course have long straight fair hair (which you often tie up)wear gorgeous 'floaty' dresses and are a bit of a hippy with a really soothing seductive voice. You are soft spoken but strong willed, eat healthily and love a glass of wine at sunset. :)

BTW, you of course have long straight fair hair (which you often tie up)wear gorgeous 'floaty' dresses and are a bit of a hippy with a really soothing seductive voice. You are soft spoken but strong willed, eat healthily and love a glass of wine at sunset. :)

LOL. No. Afraid not (except for the glass of wine). Im a red head actually - I look like nicole kidman did before she went blonde and straighthaired.

Back