BBC's The Apprentice

I agreee Liaconn - it wasn't as good this year becoause I think the candiates were more together. I think he made the right choice in the end.

Now does any one know if You're Hired part was live last night

Also are Kate and Pantman still seeing each other.

Bit of a damp squib last night, I thought. Overall, this series was a bit dry and serious. Sir Alan said they were the best candidates he'd seen over the five years and maybe that was it. We've become so used to inadequate candidates falling back on bullying and backstabbing to hold their own, that a group of intelligent competent people (pantsman notwithstanding) competing earnestly for a job just seemed a bit dull. Maybe this programme has run its course?

Yeah it was very poor. The whole thing looked old.

I agreee Liaconn - it wasn't as good this year becoause I think the candiates were more together. I think he made the right choice in the end.

They were still seeing each other up to a couple of weeks ago. I saw them photgraphed walking around some part of London together. Well, to be honest Kate was busy texting on her phone. I've a feeling that poor Pantsman is going to have his heart broken there. She just doesn't seem that in to him imho.

As far as I know it was filmed at the end of last week as Alan Sugar had to combine it with going to Downing Street to collect his peerage.

So they must still be together. Don't know why! Only good bit last night was Phil still thinking that Pantsman will still work!

Thanks for that. I had read somewhere that they had broken up since the programme so was wondering .

I can't see it lasting much longer ...she's streets ahead of him.

Back