BBC's The Apprentice

Definitely the right decision last night. I thought Philip and Kate were like two school kids sneering at the classroom geek. They seemed to spend the whole task just sitting around laughing and flirting with each other and rolling their eyes everytime Lorraine rang to ask them how they were getting on.

Anyone else read about Lorraines 'extra curricular' activities? Shes a bit of a dark horse that one!

Watched it last night while playing the predictor game on the website. Not very exciting, but it does show you in real time who the audience thinks will go. Lorraine was in front for a long time (by alot at times as well), only in the final few minutes did the balance swing towards Philip. A lucky escape for Lorraine.
I do think Lorraine, Howard & Ben will be the next to go.

Apparently he's had to leave the country he's getting so much aggro on the streets in Northern Ireland.

Star magazine printed an article about him leaving Belfast, I have it in front of me!

Yep she was into swinging! And not from a tree!

I post on beaut.ie sometimes and we are very critical about hair/clothes make up. We described Lorriane as someone who if she appeared with a trolley with all her belongings we wouldn't be surprised.

The right person went last night and I still think Kate will win.

Was up having a look at houses that were up for sale near me yesterday and who is working in the Sales office but the girl who lost in the final of the Irish apprentice.

How annoying is Deborah!!! Thought she was useless last night. What did she do all day - the poster and leaflets were dreadful. Thought Howard did well but he should have insisted on being PM.

As for Ben....oh my god what a muppet! I'd say the professional photographer was going to swing for him!!! The presenter of The Apprentice: Your Fired really doesn't like him-can't wait till he is booted off to see him on this show.

Defo think Kate will win.

Yes I thought Kate made a very strong pitch last night - the alleged OH getting the bullet last week may have been the wake-up call she needed.

Lorraine was a sickener last night, making goo-goo eyes at Ben, little coy smiles, schoolgirlish, using every opportunity for physical contact and to get up close to him (shudders at the thought of it). I formed the opinion that she was trying a "Kate and Philip" on him.

Debra's goose is just about cooked - swearing and now lying in front of Big Al and getting into a head-to-head with Nick again.

Howard acquitted himself well, leaving James with quite a bit of catching up to do.

I'm glad Mona got the door - she was a sneaky whinger and whiner and an under-performer.

Back