And there's more then just revolut can do this. Just not the legacy banks.you can send funds via a payment link via whatsapp, email, even Instagram from a Revolut user to a non Revolut user.
And there's more then just revolut can do this. Just not the legacy banks.you can send funds via a payment link via whatsapp, email, even Instagram from a Revolut user to a non Revolut user.
Completely agree but probably best we stick to Zippay before this thread heads off topic again.And there's more then just revolut can do this. Just not the legacy banks.
@Brendan Burgess, you could even use the Askaboutmoney forum or a DM send to a non Revolut user!Not the case, you can send funds via a payment link via whatsapp, email, even Instagram from a Revolut user to a non Revolut user. The beneficiary claims it. Zippay doesn't appear to have this functionality either.
"Great, what's your IBAN?"Great what is your IBAN?"
"Let me log into my AIB app to find out. Just a minute. Where is it I find my IBAN? (there follows a scene like people who want to show you a photo on their phone but can't find it) . Ah here it is. 1E - sorry, that is probably an i, not a 1. IE AIBK . 931063 , no 5."
"Sorry can you start again? I missed that - Actually it would be much quicker if you logged into your AIB App and enabled Zippay."
Arguements and comedy aside, isn't that a concern that your phone isn't up to date and mightn't be safe to bank on? Make sure the software is up to date. Latest android security update was on 5 September.their app won't work on my phone
I've turned Revolut off and won't be trying to turn it on again.Have you tried turning it off and on again....
No, you need to do a software update to keep your phone secureYes, it's perfectly reasonable that I should buy a new phone just to use the Revolut app.
I should buy a new phone
I dislike they felt the need to send my data to Italy to make a solution for Irish banks.
So that's bank transfer, cheque, Wise, PayPal, Revolut...Thought I'd check Revolut out but their app won't work on my phone so that's another option gone
I'm thinking I'll just get cash.So that's bank transfer, cheque, Wise, PayPal, Revolut...
Send them an Amazon gift card?
Indeed. All data should be stored in its country of origin only. I presume Revolut stores all its data in Irish data centres.
I signed up to that. I didn't didn't sign up to Zip.