Zao Restaurant at Omniplex Santry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening this morning on the way to work.

I think the knacker who was the stripper took expection to the fact yesterdays caller called her chubby and had a bit This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language:). That was her main concern I think.
The langer who owns the company thought it is OK to send strippers to a restaurant, and even Ok to send strippers if there are kids there. Buts it all right, they only go topless if kids are present:)

I'm thinking the restaurant owners dont mind pimping out their place, so maybe an establishment to avoid?

He said it was company policy if there were children in the restaurant that the strippers would only go topless and not do the "full monty".
Charming. Regardless it's really not what you would be expecting if you're out for a meal on a Saturday night.

What would you expect from a vulgarian like Ryan?
If there was any doubt about it, the show certainly confirms it. Ryan's primary concern seemed to be whether the stripper was attractive. He's certainly earning his €600k salary.

http://www.rte.ie/podcasts/2008/pc/pod-v-21208-14m10s-wwelyryan.mp3

The langer who owns the company thought it is OK to send strippers to a restaurant, and even Ok to send strippers if there are kids there. Buts it all right, they only go topless if kids are present:)

I'm thinking the restaurant owners dont mind pimping out their place, so maybe an establishment to avoid?

Nail on head. They must be looking to get skangers and stag parties as customers.

I think Ryan's family issues earlier this year, rendered him even more of a pain in the ar*e

Nail on head. They must be looking to get skangers and stag parties as customers.

Well thats who they'll get now. I pity the people who go there ignorant of all this and get landed beside some of their boisterious clientelle.

I think this woman who complained was after something for nothing TBH..
As has already been posted the manager (owner) , Tony is very fair & very generous with comps etc.
The story in The Sun this morning claims this incident happened out on the balcony (with pics to prove it,ofcourse!) & not in the restaurant beside that ladys table as she claimed..

I heard the owner on the Gerry Ryan show yesterday and I found his attitude unbelievable. He spoke as though he had absolutely no influence on or control of how his restaurant was run. He was completely disingenuous and denied any knowledge of what was organised by "a group of lads". I usually eat there either before or after a trip to the cinema complex and I would really think twice before I'd eat there again. I'm fed up of having crudity forced on me and being accused of being either a prude or humourless if I find it unacceptable. I am neither but I hope it never becomes commonplace to have stripper foisted upon restaurant patrons without their knowledge or consent.

But yet it happens in a pub somewhere every night of the week.
This was not in front of any kids it was out on the balcony. This woman was clearly caught telling lies on National airwaves ,no wonder the owner was annoyed.

But yet it happens in a pub somewhere every night of the week.
We're not talking about a dingy pub (with no kids after 9pm), it's a highly-priced family restaurant. It's nothing to do with crudity, it's just not the time and place for a stripper. If the lads wanted this kind of thing, surely they could have found a venue with a private function room?

And to be fair to the woman complaining she did say at the start of yesterday's show that it happened on the balcony within clear view of the table.

The whole thing is a pretty petty matter. But I could understand how many people would find the whole thing off-putting if they wanted to enjoy a good meal on a Saturday night.

I agree it is a petty thing, & I think it was blown totally out of proportion.
I wouldnt call it a highly priced restaurant though.
I also wouldnt call the balcony "in full view of any table"

I wouldnt call it a highly priced restaurant though.
It's certainly not Shanahan's, but €20-30 for a main in a restaurant in a drab shopping centre in a North Dublin suburb is not exactly cheap and cheerful.

My dictionary definition of the word restaurant is "a place where food is served to the public". That is the one and only reason I go to a restaurant. I love eating out and the bottom line is that I choose my restaurants carefully using a number of criteria including quality and type of food, atmosphere, ambiance, cost etc. I should not have to consider whether or not a stripper will be present. Regardless of where exactly that stripper is in a restaurant the atmosphere of that restaurant will be changed completely by her presence. That should not, under any circumstances, be foisted upon unsuspecting patrons who have simply gone out for a meal. T​

Did someone mention strippers.

Seriously though did you see the picture in the Star (Page 12) she looks like a classy lady..

My dictionary definition of the word restaurant is "a place where food is served to the public". That is the one and only reason I go to a restaurant. I love eating out and the bottom line is that I choose my restaurants carefully using a number of criteria including quality and type of food, atmosphere, ambiance, cost etc. I should not have to consider whether or not a stripper will be present. Regardless of where exactly that stripper is in a restaurant the atmosphere of that restaurant will be changed completely by her presence. That should not, under any circumstances, be foisted upon unsuspecting patrons who have simply gone out for a meal. T​

I never realised going for a chinease was such a science. The hunger would be gone off me by the time i'd consider all that criteria..

I listened to the show yesterday morning. Quite humourous in my opinion. Someone told me nicole got ripped out of it this morning by the stripper :D
Oh i wish i listened to it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back