My friend left their job at the end of July.
Didn’t apply for any social welfare as wanted some not working.
Now they are back looking for work but it looks like they are too late to apply for PRJB as it need to be applied for within 10 weeks?
Is there anything she can do? I see her application could be accepted late with good reason - what might be considered a good reason? I’m guessing unfamiliarity with the new system or taking some time before looking for work wouldn’t sufffice?
Didn’t apply for any social welfare as wanted some not working.
Now they are back looking for work but it looks like they are too late to apply for PRJB as it need to be applied for within 10 weeks?
Is there anything she can do? I see her application could be accepted late with good reason - what might be considered a good reason? I’m guessing unfamiliarity with the new system or taking some time before looking for work wouldn’t sufffice?