Hi ,
I worked for 30 years up to sept 24 when made redundant , was on jsb for 9 months and didn’t qualify for JSA after the 9 months expired as wife works - got a job shortly after in august 25 for 9 months which will end in April 26 . Will I re qualify in April for a further 9 months jSB or the new pay related JSB and how would that work in terms of weekly pay .. ie is the last 9 months average or further back average ?
I worked for 30 years up to sept 24 when made redundant , was on jsb for 9 months and didn’t qualify for JSA after the 9 months expired as wife works - got a job shortly after in august 25 for 9 months which will end in April 26 . Will I re qualify in April for a further 9 months jSB or the new pay related JSB and how would that work in terms of weekly pay .. ie is the last 9 months average or further back average ?