Ulster Ulster Bank redress in this quarter

Delighted for you Joanne! You were meant to be number 3499 and I was gonna be 3500! :rolleyes: I’m still waiting...
Quick question, how long were you affected for? ie I know my tracker overpayments were 74 in total, just curious to be honest

I can confirm the minus figure is the cheque amount heading your way along with compensation so on....if you think of it they have to minus the amount back out of the mortgage account in order to issue the cheque. Oh to be able to get on with life.

Mortgage went down by E12600 awaiting payment but looks like E21000 from mortgage print out. Hope this gets a decent jag of interest. I was praying for the truth so thanks to the many David's who told the truth and took on the mighty Goliath.

Hi All !! Happy out , adjustment made this morning .
Small question for those lucky ones already ! Is the difference between the adjustment and the chèque limited to 13 percent comp plus legal fees - or is their also time value / interest applied on top ?
It’s all happening , hope everyone is getting sorted now .
:)

Guys a quick question, I'm unable to check my account online - should I be calling the helpline everyday to check? Feel abit stupid doing that really but I'm not sure how much more I can cope with this..... thanks

Guys a quick question, I'm unable to check my account online - should I be calling the helpline everyday to check? Feel abit stupid doing that really but I'm not sure how much more I can cope with this..... thanks
I rang this morning and she said she sees nothing on her system and nothing she can tell me has changed .. waste of time as usual...

Hang on in there oopsy. They seem to be adjusting feb 17 letters. Congrats Sparky.

Brendan , say something can you pls do a recap on what the adjustments mean on our accounts and what to expect regarding compensation, time value , etc.

Thanks

Joanne

I have nt phoned since week before last. Have decided I am not going to anymore, it drives me mad everytime, I get the same story. I also have a complaint in about another matter and they still have nt sorted that either. Delighted for everyone who has had adjustments. There is definitely a rush on to hit the 2500!!

Hi, just called the helpless line to see when Cheque might follow (been about nine days since mortgage adjustment) they said anytime before June! My original letter was also a December 16 letter - no rhyme or reason to method I’m afraid

Called help line again today , nothing new to report. Fed up checking my account details. Brother getting married abroad in July and while everyone else has booked their flights I’m still waiting for ub to pay up so I can afford to pay for my family’s flights. Praying hard every night x
Delighted to see a few getting sorted.... it gives hope to the rest of us

The key post that @Brendan Burgess has at the top of this forum has all the information you will need with regards to your cheque payment. I strongly advise you to seek independent advice before making a decision as to whether you will progress further or not.
In terms of whether your mortgage repayments will drop again, the answer is no to the best of my knowledge they won't. The reason my mortgage repayment figure dropped for a second time is because the bank had overcharged us when arrears = so our unpaid interest had been added to the capital. It's not common but has happened to some account holders.
Given the appeals packs are taking so long to arrive I'd just request one anyway if I were you. I'm 2 weeks waiting and it still hasn't arrived.

Back