Ulster Ulster Bank redress in this quarter

Got my letter with a cheque with details that another letter is on the way to explain breakdown. I won't be accepting and I'll be appealing. then not offering us a tracker has cause huge stress and has defined our lives for years.

Got my letter with a cheque with details that another letter is on the way to explain breakdown. I won't be accepting and I'll be appealing. then not offering us a tracker has cause huge stress and has defined our lives for years.

Still no letter to explain breakdown. Ringing them today. FFS. Anyway I lodge cheque I take it others in a similar situation have done the same thing?

Jamestkirk i am the same only received cheque with no breakdown around 1 april. Still no letter explaining. Its ridiculous. I just lodged cheque.

Still nothing here either and I was deemed impacted since last February 2017. I’m so annoyed at waiting so long to get my own money back

Suggest informing Central Bank as they need to be aware of significant numbers still awaiting confirmation if impacted as well as delays in redress.

I also called them last week to be told I should be sorted by the end of June, the words ‘should’ and ‘end’ worries me. Up until now it’s always been everyone will get a letter whatever compensation is due to them by June.

Ulster Bank clearly must be in dispute with CB on a significant number of remaining cases. P Kissane in recent post appears to have insight.

Suggest all continue to email C Bank . Hopefully all Banks before Finance Committee next month for grilling.

Has anybody got redress letters? no sign of the last 1000 and only 6 weeks to go till end of June.