Ulster Ulster Bank redress in this quarter

I get so excited when I read that another person has got sorted. But the jealous side of me really wishes that i was one of those people. Instead I say yet another silent prayer that tomorrow morning will see an adjustment on our account.

Hi guys, wondering if anyone can help. I got my tracker back in 2013 after going to ombudsmen. I got a refund of both capital and overpayments at the time as they were still doing that then. I received a letter in February stating that I was impacted and noted that I had been remediated but would be due further redress and compensation. Today there is a small credit of just over 2k on my online mortgage account. I rang and she said I'm in the first stage of redress and bringing mortgage account back to where it should have been - next stage is compensation etc and I should get further letter in few weeks? Anyone know what's happening as I'm a bit lost.

do you mind me asking how long you have been waiting for cheque Joanne since your account was adjusted.

Sorry Joanne for all question so did you get €3,935 which is 13.5% compensation plus €3000 plus €5000 plus €200 and €600 thats is great if you did I working mine out on this basis lol .....fingers crossed...

Hi Joanne, where you represented by anyone (e.g Pauric or someone similar?). Im still waiting to get any sort fo correspondence from them. Anyway congrats to you for get getting to the end of this.

This week is tough going, waiting patiently on the postman, account adjustment on the 21st, no chq as yet. Just wondering if other people had to wait longer than the week?

Quick question guys, haven’t received the cheque yet I assume it’ll be next week at some stage but my mortgage is still the same even though my capital was reduced by €15k. Just wondering will it change at all? Surely it will...

Just checked an post website and only deliveries to Dublin 1-24 today. I'm in there so still hoping for a happy Easter!!

Hi all,

I cant believe I am writing this but I just received my letter by registered post today. It stated that it is a payment towards my redress and that they will not have my final redress and compensation figures until end of April and will be back in contact then. I am so happy I cant stop crying. Thanks to everyone for all the support and I really hope everyone gets sorted soon.

Hi all,

I cant believe I am writing this but I just received my letter by registered post today. It stated that it is a payment towards my redress and that they will not have my final redress and compensation figures until end of April and will be back in contact then. I am so happy I cant stop crying. Thanks to everyone for all the support and I really hope everyone gets sorted soon.
Delighted for you, what a lovely start to the long weekend!

Thanks Bel. Still in shock to be honest. I only rang yesterday and they told me there was no adjustment to my account! Apparently its going to be a month or so before they will advise what the adjustment to my account will be. Bit of a strange way of doing it. There was just a one page letter with my cheque, no figures or anything.

Back