Tanager mortgage holders

Dec '15 timeframe as i know i've been paying full equity for over 2 years. When i asked how much the differential would be he actually explained how it would be nil as the arrears were incorporated into the capital....which at the time i found very odd.

My broncospasm was Summer before last 2016....not 15...i have all my medical records....

Dec '15 timeframe as i know i've been paying full equity for over 2 years. When i asked how much the differential would be he actually explained how it would be nil as the arrears were incorporated into the capital....which at the time i found very odd.

Kitten, they refused your application for capitalisation of arrears in 2015, then they automatically capitalised your arrears by their letter dated March 2016 and you honoured this new agreement by making full equity payments to date. They then start legal proceedings against you. Have you got legal counsel ? I suspect a big payday for you. No wonder you got a letter, Tanager will be hoping a preying you are just so relieved to have got same that you do not pursue them. Wow, the mind boggles.

Hopefully Kitten everything works out for you and the rest of us.
Make sure you get good legal advice before meeting them.

I requested twice by writing to them requesting recapitalisation... not a chance in hell and then I get a letter and voila, arrears are gone!!! Begged to meet with them, anything really and they were not the least interested. Threatened with court repossession and then within 10 days, put my home into receivership. Now, they would like to meet to discuss my options. I was paying a huge whack off my arrears for the last 2 half years, and within the matter of a few weeks, they took my home. I have a solicitor and I look forward to meeting them. I lost everything and I have nothing more to lose. If you are waiting for a letter and realise that you might not get one, do not give up. Please get a solicitor to go through your options. Make no mistake, they are ruthless and brutal. I wrote on this forum during the summer but stopped after my home was reprocessed, due to my mental health. I believe that Tanager reads this forum and can identify who we are. Open Air has done Trojan work on here and I thank him. Everyone else is also very supportive. I remember a woman on here who was beside herself due to getting a court date. She was terrified, had no idea what was happening and felt that she would lose her family along with her home. I think about her and hope she is ok. This is peoples lives which are at stake. The loneliness and despair, the human cost is unbearable. Please get yourself educated if you don’t know, and get a solicitor. This is a long rant but I wanted to say that your not alone. Stay strong! If I can get here, you can too. Goodness knows what will happen when I meet them!

They actually refused it twice as we appealled their first refusal on the basis that the guy in Tanager told us he was surprised as we were paying in DD, hadn't defaulted and 'he had seen far worse cases recapitalised'. He is still working there, spoke to him in November in a bid to do a deal....yet again.

I was refused capitalisation 3 times even do I was paying my full mortgage as well as paying money of the arrears. They knew what they where doing. Do they think a letter is going to make every thing alright, I don't think so. The fight is not over yet.

To hear all you guys speak like this is so sad, but also so empowering. Sad to see so many of us have been treated like dogs, empowering to see that we have all finally opened our eyes and have had enough,and great that the guys that have received their letters are not forgetting the past.

I agree with you open air. Some very sad stories and seems the common thing here is being treated like dogs.
I think we should meet again in February and update each other and hopefully we will all have letters from them.

You are right browner, with or without letters we should still continue to get justice for what we have all been put through. We are stronger in numbers.

I have received no letter as yet.
IdesofMarch above happened to me also reduction in rate and increase in payment.
My statement shows the arrears not going down and staying the same, but the total amount has gone down. So the supposed arrears are still showing.

Browner,
Have you been paying the new monthly contractual payments as outlined in their letter dated March 2016 to date?

Yes, my payments have be according to their letter informing me of the interest rate and increase in payment.

Back