Tanager mortgage holders

It might not do any harm to contact your pip or whoever was helping you, just to see if they received a letter from Tanager on your behalf.

Hey guys hope all is good, anymore receive letters from tanager. Also i think if we could meet in early february it would be beneficial to all.

Happy to meet early Feb. My new TRS figure seems correct although maybe I should check it with Revenue. No letters from Tanager though.........

Can anyone help me- the charge on the folio is to BOS (Ireland) but the seller of the mortgage to Tanager is BOSPLC. Is this right?

CRO website shows change of directors as of December 8th 2017. Angela O’Brien resigned and two Luxembourg based directors registered as of then. Ms O’Brien’s resume (Halifax, Certus, Tanager/Lapithus), choice! Is she running and hiding and, if so, from what? Are her Affidavits still valid?

Thank you BizManP for that information. I only found this forum. I am also with Tanager and in court soon but don't know a lot. Can you tell me what capitalization of arrears means?

Hi All, I am new and one of 30 who got a letter before Christmas (though I suspect there are more of us out there!). Can anyone advise on a financial person to take a look at my previous statements? I have no idea what any of it means. I engaged a solicitor a number of years ago for advice but they have never responded to them. When I phoned regarding the letter received, I asked about the payments made to my solicitor as a result of their constant threat of court and they said they would reimburse them. My solicitor requested that they also make an offer of compensation for stress caused but as I say, they haven't responded. Should I go ahead and get reimbursed for the fees to my solicitor to date anyway?? No sign of the letter that was promised explaining my repayments. I only received a statement for 2017 but I am so crap with numbers! I am currently digging out my original agreements and correspondents. I would like to take them to someone who can explain them to me. Yes I would like to meet too please. I'm so tired. 2 diagnosed illness that I am convinced are a result of stress.

Letters should be out end of February. I would hold off until then. I personally wouldn’t accept anything for the moment. Wait for the meeting you will get a lot of information then.
I heard a lady called Angie Mullen does audits on mortgages try her.

Back