Tanager mortgage holders

Discussion in 'Mortgage arrears & negative equity case studies' started by Open air, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Browner

Browner Frequent Poster

Hopefully lol.

2. vicvol1

vicvol1 Registered User

It might not do any harm to contact your pip or whoever was helping you, just to see if they received a letter from Tanager on your behalf.

3. IdesofMarch

IdesofMarch Frequent Poster

I think you will all have to wait till the end of January 2018

4. Open air

Open air Frequent Poster

Hey guys hope all is good, anymore receive letters from tanager. Also i think if we could meet in early february it would be beneficial to all.

5. Browner

Browner Frequent Poster

We have had no word and happy to meet up.

6. Open air

Open air Frequent Poster

We must be getting golden letters!

7. Open air

Open air Frequent Poster

Has everyone here had the correct trs applied to their account?????

8. Prince pig

Prince pig Registered User

Happy to meet early Feb. My new TRS figure seems correct although maybe I should check it with Revenue. No letters from Tanager though.........

9. annabanana

annabanana Registered User

Can anyone help me- the charge on the folio is to BOS (Ireland) but the seller of the mortgage to Tanager is BOSPLC. Is this right?

10. annabanana

Is this true that she resigned? I cannot find anything on this

11. BizManP

BizManP Registered User

CRO website shows change of directors as of December 8th 2017. Angela O’Brien resigned and two Luxembourg based directors registered as of then. Ms O’Brien’s resume (Halifax, Certus, Tanager/Lapithus), choice! Is she running and hiding and, if so, from what? Are her Affidavits still valid?

12. BizManP

BizManP Registered User

Anyone have any update on the Court of Appeal case of Tanager vs Rolf Kane?

13. annabanana

Thank you BizManP for that information. I only found this forum. I am also with Tanager and in court soon but don't know a lot. Can you tell me what capitalization of arrears means?

14. girlonamission

girlonamission Registered User

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    Sorry deleted my message when trying to edit ugh..............

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  15. Open air

Open air Frequent Poster

Wonderful that more and more are coming forward, pm me if ye want to be part of the group!

16. Open air

Open air Frequent Poster

Meeting this month guys, date and time to be finalised, any newcomers are to pm me.

17. girlonamission

girlonamission Registered User

Hi All, I am new and one of 30 who got a letter before Christmas (though I suspect there are more of us out there!). Can anyone advise on a financial person to take a look at my previous statements? I have no idea what any of it means. I engaged a solicitor a number of years ago for advice but they have never responded to them. When I phoned regarding the letter received, I asked about the payments made to my solicitor as a result of their constant threat of court and they said they would reimburse them. My solicitor requested that they also make an offer of compensation for stress caused but as I say, they haven't responded. Should I go ahead and get reimbursed for the fees to my solicitor to date anyway?? No sign of the letter that was promised explaining my repayments. I only received a statement for 2017 but I am so crap with numbers! I am currently digging out my original agreements and correspondents. I would like to take them to someone who can explain them to me. Yes I would like to meet too please. I'm so tired. 2 diagnosed illness that I am convinced are a result of stress.

Open air likes this.
  18. Browner

Browner Frequent Poster

Letters should be out end of February. I would hold off until then. I personally wouldn’t accept anything for the moment. Wait for the meeting you will get a lot of information then.
    I heard a lady called Angie Mullen does audits on mortgages try her.

Open air likes this.
  19. Open air

Open air Frequent Poster

Hold tight til end of feb

20. Open air

Open air Frequent Poster

On a side note, fantastic to have so many tanager customers coming forward!