As a young lad I was mad jealous of him in "Far From The Madding Crowd" for that very reason. RIP Mr Cool.Any man that consorted with the gorgeous Julie Christie was to be envied
As a young lad I was mad jealous of him in "Far From The Madding Crowd" for that very reason. RIP Mr Cool.Any man that consorted with the gorgeous Julie Christie was to be envied
RIP Rick Davies of SuperTramp aged 81, 1944-2025 one of the true legends and part (co-founder) of a great band.
The last thing I saw him in was a Captain America marvel movie which, bizarrely, was quite good.What a career he has had. He featured in some of the best films ever made
Mark Volman , singer songwriter with The Turtles has died aged 78.
Whatever about fire or loss through illness, theft puzzles me? Was America really that lawless back in the late 60s?