PTSB Public meeting on PTSB Redress Scheme - Thursday 31st March

Personally, I'm dying to know what's going on and just for a general update. That said, I'd rather wait for Padraic to be full sure of any information he's going to give us. Frustrating as it is, we're getting there!

Personally, I'm dying to know what's going on and just for a general update. That said, I'd rather wait for Padraic to be full sure of any information he's going to give us. Frustrating as it is, we're getting there!
Hope so

I understand that its to be issued tomorrow as Padraic wants to get it right rather than rush.

I understand that its to be issued tomorrow as Padraic wants to get it right rather than rush.
hope it's something substantial especially movement on the margin issue which is the biggie at least for a lot of us.

I just phoned the office. Advised we should have email by Friday......

I was expecting progress in terms of resolution of some of the issues . That is I think a reasonable expectation based on the buildup .Especially when there was mention of a constructive meeting with Mr.Masding- but high court seems to be still on the cards unless I am misunderstanding things- which is where we were at anyway more than likely unless there is some mini-miracle.

Yeah....I think it's natural that we were all hoping for "guess what lads....all sorted!!"

This waiting game is killing me but what can we do? I do feel very confident with Padraic and now with the team he has assembled. I also feel it's encouraging that in all the news stories emerging, a tracker rate is being explained as "a rate usually at 1% above ECB". As my issue is with the rate I was given, I feel that these reports are positively strengthening that part of the cause.

Yeah....I think it's natural that we were all hoping for "guess what lads....all sorted!!"

This waiting game is killing me but what can we do? I do feel very confident with Padraic and now with the team he has assembled. I also feel it's encouraging that in all the news stories emerging, a tracker rate is being explained as "a rate usually at 1% above ECB". As my issue is with the rate I was given, I feel that these reports are positively strengthening that part of the cause.

Yeah I am the same the rate is what I need sorted .

could I ask have you had a face to face meeting with Padraic yet ? How are you being updated in terms of progress with your particular case ?

Not face to face but I have spoken to him on the phone. I was at Citywest meeting too.

I'm just watching this site like a hawk (obsessively!!) and if I'm feeling really antsy, I'll phone his office for information. It's really just a waiting game for us!

Back