PTSB Public meeting on PTSB Redress Scheme - Thursday 31st March

He spoke about the cost of not paying into a pension fund. The cost of not taking health insurance. The hidden health damage that has not yet emerged. The human cost in terms of relationships. And of one person who couldn't afford to service his car who was nearly killed when his tyre exploded.

I think this is a very important hidden cost to this debacle. And of course because these decisions people had to make affected them so badly and it's often so personal the damage that people don't want to talk about it. We've had though on here posters on here in absolute desperation and those in the PTSB etc need not have been so badly off.

Still feel sickened over this whole thing. As Bronte points out above. There's years of interest from missed pension payments (as well as the payments themselves). Sickening that they continue to get away with it.

Plus the emptying of any savings to try and ensure payments where met, so not to default. Makes the blood boil.

I see Niall Brady Sunday Times is drawing attention to the plight of the unfortunate banking customers

[broken link removed]

Was there ever any fines announced against PTSB?

[broken link removed]

Won't seem to allow me to read full article without subscription!

Will it be just a single court case of collective affected customers v PTSB or many individual cases?

Would be good to get some new information here it's all gone eerily quiet.....anybody any luck on compensation appeals? Clock is ticking

Hi all
Firstly apologies for the delay in updating all on developments but alot has occurred since the meeting. I will be sending an email to all who have been in touch with me this Thursday or Friday at the latest. I have held a very constructive meeting with Mr. Jeremy Masding CEO Permanent tsb. I hope to move matters forward in the coming weeks in terms of appeals, processes, margin issues etc. I am aware of the time issues and will keep this as the focus for progress. Padraic

Well that's positive is all I can say. I hope the man means what you think he means from the meeting. Here's hoping the right thing will be done.

Hi all
Firstly apologies for the delay in updating all on developments but alot has occurred since the meeting. I will be sending an email to all who have been in touch with me this Thursday or Friday at the latest. I have held a very constructive meeting with Mr. Jeremy Masding CEO Permanent tsb. I hope to move matters forward in the coming weeks in terms of appeals, processes, margin issues etc. I am aware of the time issues and will keep this as the focus for progress. Padraic

.......anxiously awaiting this email.......

Hi all the email I had promised will be sent on Monday as there are a few items being checked and clarified before I can send it. Apologies for this delay Padraic

Back