PTSB PTSB 1 year discounted tracker - Central Bank has deemed them not impacted.

Stitcher

Frequent Poster
Good to hear PTSB contradicting themselves with FPSO. Sounds like your case might be getting close to a decision ? It would be great if it was in your favour.

The lack of any news or updates is frustrating but something must be reported on soon ?

It's nearly May 2019.
PTSB AGM time again, there are some proxy votes available if anyone wants to go.

Stitcher

Frequent Poster
Good to hear PTSB contradicting themselves with FPSO. Sounds like your case might be getting close to a decision ? It would be great if it was in your favour.

The lack of any news or updates is frustrating but something must be reported on soon ?

It's nearly May 2019.
PTSB AGM time again, there are some proxy votes available if anyone wants to go.

Stitcher

Frequent Poster
Any update on FPSO cases? It will be really interesting to hear outcomes, given the rate issue case settled out of court the other day. A glimmer of hope ?

meepman

Frequent Poster
Hi. Almost exactly the same as my situation.
But as my loan has been sold to glenbeigh / pepper do i still have the argument to obtain the tracker rate I should be entitled to with compensation? I am currently on 2.25%. I asked same question in another thread and also to padraic kissane
Regards

Stitcher

Frequent Poster
All we can do is keep pushing. If the 3.25% rate for the people who settled out of course this week was incorrect, then it was incorrect for us all. It May well take a court case to settle.

robe

Frequent Poster
All we can do is keep pushing. If the 3.25% rate for the people who settled out of course this week was incorrect, then it was incorrect for us all. It May well take a court case to settle.
I think Padraic kissane had a few cases ready to go.

Brendan Burgess

Founder
But as my loan has been sold to glenbeigh / pepper do i still have the argument to obtain the tracker rate I should be entitled to with compensation?
The sale of your loan does not affect your legal rights in any way.

If you were not entitled to a lower rate,then you are still not entitled to a lower rate.

If you were entitled to a lower rate,then you are still entitled to it.

Brendan