Property in India - "Larionovo" - Goes into Receivership

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalique

Hi

Did any of you buy in India through Larionovo?

There are a small group of investors who are now trying to gain clarification if we will ever receive our deposits back, we have now had TWO official notifications that we are getting our money back, one said it would be July the other was confirmed for October. Two weeks ago we were assured that some money had been received by Larionovo from the developer, and that the refunds would be issued immediately.

The Director has now said today that he made a mistake and that it wasn't they money that he was waiting for. It has also been bought to our attention that a "select few" have been paid off directly from Larionovo's own funds!!!

If you are in the same situation, please don't assume you will get your money by the end of November.

Look forward to hearing from anyone else in this situation

Re: Property in India - Larionovo

I wouldnt trust Larionovo as far as I'd throw them , been given the run around for about 2 years with them over Dubai.

People calling into Joe Duffy about them now.

i had to laugh when a lady who bought a property in sports city questioned why completion date had been put back 2 years , i myself have a 1 bed in sports city , the larionovo guy told her that this was a case of planning problems and that theese properties had doubled in value , what a joke , if theyve doubled in value , how come i couldnt even flip them for cost price this past 12 months

My brother is in the same position Irish Bob. They have been promising him his money back for the past two months. He is a bit worried now.

That seemed to go well
Lalique my Fiancee was the one on RTE with another guy we have been chatting with.
They were swamped with calls from people in the same situation.
The Director From Larionovo got quite a talking to.
This is just the start, we are now hoping to make contact with some of the people that phoned in.
On to the next level

That seemed to go well
Lalique my Fiancee was the one on RTE with another guy we have been chatting with.
They were swamped with calls from people in the same situation.
The Director From Larionovo got quite a talking to.
This is just the start, we are now hoping to make contact with some of the people that phoned in.
On to the next level

hi there
i myself have been given the run around by larionovo for over a year now with regards dubai , thier was a lady on today not long after your fiancee and she had bought an appartment in the exact same development as my own , she like i was told by deborah mackay that sports city would be completed by 2008 but now we are being told its 2010 , the larionovo guy went on to tell this lady from dublin that theese appartments have doubled in value , larionovo and thier associates in dubai have been endeavouring to sell on my appartment in sports city at no more or less than what i have paid to date and after a full year , still no sign of a buyer , if they have doubled in value , you would think my appartment would be snapped up pretty quick at cost price

pm me if you like

Methinks that the title of this thread should be rejigged to include Dubai.
Interesting, of that I am certain. Maybe it's time to form an action group ?

This topic is going to be featured on Joe Duffy again today!!

This topic is going to be featured on Joe Duffy again today!!

If it is a planning issue...hopefully Joe will advise people buying off plan to check the planning permits to build before they pay. Seems a fairly logical process to me if your buying something thats not built to do a due diligence on the developer and to check their permits yourself or get a lawyer to do it.

It amazes me how people with take the word of agents instead of checking things out themselves...has no-one seen Glengarry Glen Ross?!

Hi

As the 30th November deadline approaches for Larionovo/Sigrun to return our deposits, is anyone else in the "same boat". There is already a group of us that are planning ways to escalate this issue should this not be resolved by the promised timescale.

I just read your posts regarding your difficulties getting deposits returned from Larionovo on Indian properties.
My position is i am seeking the return of a deposit i paid on a property in Portugal through Larionovo. Although after been told in writing in August that my money would be returned i have not had any contact since then. Despite several attempts to contact Larionovo Dublin and London (Profile Limited) by phone, email and letter.
I would be interested in how you progress regarding India. I would also like to hear from anyone who, like me, put down deposits on appartments in Portugal and are trying to get their deposit returned.

Hi Dublin32

I have sent you a pm. Please understand I'm no legal expert or anything, just a very determined and gritty "English Pitbull" (thats what my otherhalf calls me). However I do feel that I have made people in authority sit up and take notice rather than go down the solicitor route and waste more money.

Dear all,

I am also waiting on deposits from properties in India with Larionovo and i just did a search after i could not make contact with any of the offices or any of their sales representatives abroad who always answer my calls. I was amazed to see the mails relating to peoples worries over the possibility of not receiving deposits which i was completely unaware of. I intend going to their registered office tommorow and if anyone from the group who have joined forces could contact me offline so i can join up it would be much appreciated.

Hi

I have sent you a pm.

Time to turn up the heat I think as the excuses are starting to flow from a certain property agent.

Larionovo went into liquidation today

Hi
Yes I was made aware of that last night, I started forming a group of investors a few weeks ago who were in the same situation as me. We now have to persue our claims through other channels that we have available to us.

If anyone wants to contact me please pm me

Where did you hear about the Liquidation? No mention on their website

Are they not a subsidiary of Profile now?

I didn't post the original announcement but I understant that it is correct as I was contacted by a "director" last night.

Hi guys

I was just onto David Henley in Dubai (he was looking after the refund from India)

He told me that Paul McCann of Grant Thorntons are now dealing with the Larionovo liqudation.

01 6805805

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back