Property in India - "Larionovo" - Goes into Receivership

Status
Not open for further replies.
India

Hi

I think this is going to get messy but I do hold out hope that we will get our India money back

Re: Property in India - Larionovo

Hi

Did you buy in India? I already have that information thank you.

Yes bought in India was a bit worried when I heard Larinovo were liqudating but the independant reports they have merged with profile in a multi million euro deal!?

I would be interested to here what they have to say , Im not holding out on the Nov 30th gaurantee though!! :rolleyes:

Hi, I'm another person who has invested in India. Who do I need to ring or contact to join the action group? Tks T.

The Profile / Larinovo merger has fallen through. That was confirmed to me by the Profile office in the U.K

Lalique - I've received a message from you but cannot open it for some reason? I'm new to this, what do I need to do to view it?

Maybe it looks like we'll have to focus on Sigrun the developer and hope they are not in financial trouble as well.

Hi
Yes I was made aware of that last night, I started forming a group of investors a few weeks ago who were in the same situation as me. We now have to persue our claims through other channels that we have available to us.

If anyone wants to contact me please pm me
i would like to join this group

Hi, I am new to forums but am in the same position with Larionovo. I'd like to become a member of the group of investors formed by Lalique.

Hi

I have sent you a private message with my phone number on

Hi i have purchased two indian properties and would like to join the group looking to get there monies back.

Where did you hear about the Liquidation? No mention on their website

Are they not a subsidiary of Profile now?
AJC, I heard about it through another person who has invested with them to the tune of 90,000 euros. One of the guys from Larionovo contacted him on Tuesday evening to inform him that this would be happening? Have you joined the group of us which started up a couple of months ago?

lalique I invested money in Larionovo too and would like to get in touch with you if you are organising making claims in another manner. have written to matt cooper so hopefully it will be mentioned

Hi Lalique,
I'm new to these forums and came across it when I was looking into this situation for a colleague of mine who has bought in India through Larionovo and is, as you all are, attempting to get him money back.
Can you please contact me with the details re the group you mentioned so that I can refer him on to you in an effort to get his funds back?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,

Hi

Please send me a pm and I will respond with my number

Thanks

Larionovo Receivership - PROFILE deal off - now what ?

Now that Larionovo are in Receivership, does anybody have any fresh information in regard to the Larionovo/Profile merger that almost happened ?

Re: Larionovo Receivership - PROFILE deal off - now what ?

Apparently although we were lead to believe that it happened - through emails from Larionovo like this one below.....it never did happen. There was some kind of a hitch
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Dear ,

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]East meets West as Larionovo and Profile merge[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2].[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]
In a move that highlights the continuing buoyancy of Middle East property markets, Larionovo has just announced a merger that gives Irish investors a new added advantage.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]We would like to inform you of our exciting merger with Profile Group and our increased portfolio of international property investments. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]The Irish property market might be mired in uncertainty, but the trade in overseas properties, particularly in the Middle East, is clearly booming. And against this background two of the most successful retailers of overseas property in Europe and the Middle East have just merged. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]The original directors of Larionovo, Ray Norton and Andrew Brett, who are now major shareholders in the newly formed Profile Group, believe that the merger will open up a new era of opportunity for international property investors in Ireland. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Our Irish operation will continue to operate much as before but now, with the weight of Profile's multi-billion dollar business behind us, we're able to offer an even wider range of quality investment opportunities, and an even more comprehensive service. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Larionovo has been widely regarded as Ireland's leading overseas real-estate company since 2002, and has enjoyed close business ties with Profile for some time. Profile Europe has been the Northern European agent for Nakheel for the last five years and has earned an unrivalled reputation in Europe and the Middle East for marketing high-profile property developments in Dubai. Both companies have co-operated on a number of hugely successful development projects in Dubai over the last few years, and this collaboration has culminated in the recent merger. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]The new Profile Group, which will trade in Ireland as Profile Ireland, now controls more than US$1.2billion worth of development projects in Dubai, including The Island of Ireland and Jasmine Gardens on The World, two luxury towers in Waterfront, and a number of prestigious residential and commercial developments in Dubai Sports City. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]The only outwardly obvious change for our Irish clients is the name change and the fact that the new website, www.profile.com, features an even better portfolio of international investment opportunities. The important things are the same as ever; same expertise, same astute staff, same dedication to client satisfaction and investment returns. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]The Profile Group now employs over 120 staff throughout offices in Dubai, Ireland, the UK and Spain. With dedicated sales, property management, design and development, investment and asset management divisions, Profile is recognised as one of the strongest and most flexible real-estate players in Middle Eastern, European and Asian property markets. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]As a result, you are assured of the highest levels of knowledge and expertise, both here in Ireland, and on the ground, wherever you choose to buy. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial,
Helvetica,
sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Through Profile you will now be able to buy direct from us, the developer, and get involved in syndicates previously not available. For a good look at profile sales, please go to www.profile.com and for syndicates and joint ventures please look at www.profileassetmanagement.com [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]From market advice, sales to renting out your completed property, or selling it on, Profile Ireland now offers Irish investors the most comprehensive, fully-inclusive property investment service in the country. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]For more information about Profile Group, please download the brochure: [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]
For Larionovo clients who would like more information on how the merger might affect them, please contact Customer Support on 1890 252 138 or e-mail [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Yours sincerely, [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]rofile.com[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Is this email in your junk/bulk folder?
To ensure that you receive all future newsletters in your Inbox, add [email protected] to your address book and *@profile.com to your white list filters.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back