Plasma Screen

not happy at all....

Went down to Harvey Normas today to see why my TV wasnt delivered at the weekend....
They've been on to their Sharp rep and they were told that the isnt enuff stock being produced by Sharps 2 new plants in the Uk at the moment..

Therefore he cant get any into Ireland at the moment (Harveys, Powercity and DID).... They dont know how long this will be the case for..

They asked me if I'd consider changing it for a different screen but I dont know.. they were showing me a 40 inch Samsung LCD with 3 HDMI ports on it for 400 cheaper.

What ye reckon I should do ??
Wait or change sets ?

Personally I'd wait.

Its a great tv. I wouldn't settle on a 40" after I had my mind set on a 42".

The Samsumg is cheaper for a reason - most probably the resolution.

The Sharp Resolution is high and will not need an upgrade for years.

Did you get the sound system or are you waiting for the tv?

I have the sound system but at the monent is sitting in its box with the LCD wall mount bracket..

Once I get my hands on the TV... they will all go up on the wall

If your still looking to buy in Harvey Normans, mention that
Powercity are selling it for €1799 and they should match that price.

Save yourself €100 :)

not happy at all....

Went down to Harvey Normas today to see why my TV wasnt delivered at the weekend....
They've been on to their Sharp rep and they were told that the isnt enuff stock being produced by Sharps 2 new plants in the Uk at the moment..

Therefore he cant get any into Ireland at the moment (Harveys, Powercity and DID).... They dont know how long this will be the case for..

They asked me if I'd consider changing it for a different screen but I dont know.. they were showing me a 40 inch Samsung LCD with 3 HDMI ports on it for 400 cheaper.

What ye reckon I should do ??
Wait or change sets ?

still nuttin :(

Have you checked with Powercity directly to see if they are having the same delays?

yeah, after sending them a message from their site, they called back and told me they have none but can order 1 in for me.

Back