Pedicure & Dermalogica facial

mine arent that bad!! yet!! was using foot cocoon but then stopped cant remember why and the feet went crap.

of course my feet are lovely sure there mine:p

does look a bit dodge alright, doesnt give prices in euros not that i can see now i could be blind all the same.

Buff Day Spa is prob best price you'll get for Dermalogica facial. Strawberrynet.com is great for their products - or ebay of course! HTH!

Have to admit - after all the comments about how €85 was a lot for the prescriptives facial, i've cancelled Therapie and booked myself into Buff!!!

I'm such a sheep ;)

M

Have to admit - after all the comments about how €85 was a lot for the prescriptives facial, i've cancelled Therapie and booked myself into Buff!!!

I'm such a sheep ;)

M

With all the talk of facials yesterday, I decided to go for one after work...unfortunately 'The Buff' had no free appointments and I ended up going elsewhere... called Heaven and Earth at the top of Grafton street.
It wasn't bad either... except for the fact that at least 6 different people kept coming into the room to get stuff every couple of minutes....So I can reiterate what i've said before. The Buff day spa is LOVELY. Wish they knew that I've built them up so much - a free facial/manicure would be lovely!!!;)

i think you definitly should!! have an apt booked now, all this free pr they are gettin!!

Had the Buff Day Spa Custom Facial yesterday. Would definitely recommend it!!! I fell asleep when she left me for a couple of mins. The most relaxing hour of my life!!

PS: We'd better stop going on about them; they are constantly booked out now! :)

Back