Pedicure & Dermalogica facial

JennyD

Hi all dont know if i am in the right forum so apologies if im wrong, but does anyone know where to get a good pedicure and anywhere in dublin city or maynooth area that does dermalogica facials?

I'd recommend the Merrion Hotel for pedicures. Whatever polish they use, it's destruction proof. A spot of afternoon tea afterwards allows the nails to dry nicely...

there is a dermalogica beauticians on Aungier Street and another on the road off Dawson street to the right half way down - the name of the street I forget at the moment.

Hi JennyD,

I went to Therapie on Molesworth street for a facial, it was quite good...never had a pedicure there though.
I can really recommend 'The Buff Day Spa' though, beside the Gaiety theatre, lovely premises,relaxing facials (dermalogica) and they also do great pedicures.
I had a bridal package there last year and it was well worth it!

prices in buff for facial are reasonable, no prices for pedis :confused: and therapie is same no price list oh well. i think i might go to the buffdayspa

Hi all dont know if i am in the right forum so apologies if im wrong, but does anyone know where to get a good pedicure and anywhere in dublin city or maynooth area that does dermalogica facials?

prices in buff for facial are reasonable, no prices for pedis :confused: and therapie is same no price list oh well. i think i might go to the buffdayspa

If you give them a quick call they'll help you out no problem.... although I found this under manicures:
'Fabulous Feet
Heeled €60
Revitalize tired feet! The feet are first cleansed and soaked in a relaxing foot spa. Next, unwind while a foot scrub is performed on the feet to soften and smooth, followed by a complete pedicure that includes an invigorating foot massage and finished with the colour of your choice.

that sounds like heaven. here is my problem, got spray tanned a while ago and have stains on my toe nails, sounds disgusting i know, is there anything they can do for this while doin the pedicure or is this the strangest thing you have ever heard?? will i just have to grow it out which i suppose is nearly done now.

I am not a beautician/nail artist and in no way affiliated with the place so don't really know...I have heard of that happening before and would reckon that if nail polish remover (the cheapest - therefore the harshest!) doesn't shift the stains then you'll more than likely have to let it grow out...they'll cover it up with a nice colour anyway in the meantime..
next time you get spray tanned put vaseline on your toes!

i tried and tried and tried the polish remover, even got tan corrector wipes but to no avail, have had my toes polished for the last like forever have wanted french polish on them. i know copped the vaseline after personally felt the spray tanner should have informed me of this but anyway.​

Hi Jenny

I've booked myself into therapie for a Prescriptives Dermologica facial in a couple of weeks time. They're generally very booked up for after work appointments. The idea is that they map your skin to find out what the right Dermologica products are for you. The cost of the facial €85 and it takes an hour. You can just pop into Therapie and all the prices are on leaflets on the counter. Ask away if you want the price of anything else...

M

Hi Jenny

I've booked myself into therapie for a Prescriptives Dermologica facial in a couple of weeks time. They're generally very booked up for after work appointments. The idea is that they map your skin to find out what the right Dermologica products are for you. The cost of the facial €85 and it takes an hour. You can just pop into Therapie and all the prices are on leaflets on the counter. Ask away if you want the price of anything else...

M

That's very expensive for a Dermalogica facial. They're usually around €50. I go for them once a month but never in the city centre.

Back