Key Post Key Post: Blinds.

Hi guys,
I used them and was very happy with the blinds, installation and price!

Cheers,
Mark

Re: Value Blinds, Kildare

I filled in the online enquiry form on the net at the Value Blinds website on Tuesday at around 6pm, and had a missed voicemail from Ger at around 7pm to arrange a call-out, he rang again at 9 the next morning and called out to my place with samples as arranged 2 days later. I was happy with this prompt service and Ger's professionalism, and happy with the quote too, especially at 40% off at the moment (some summer deal) so paid the deposit there and then.

Am now waiting to be contacted for fitting over the next 2 weeks. Fingers crossed, but so far so good. I'll let you know how it goes.

Just thought I'd add that I ordered from Ger in Value Blinds after reading about them here and I'm really happy with the service and price they provided. My blinds look fantastic!

Me too. They are excellent...very fast and the price was great. I paid the same 3 years ago for half the amount of blinds I am getting now. They are ready to fit now but I had to hold them off for 2 weeks. Thank god there is competition in the market now!

fitting wooden blinds to the lower half of windows

I would like to get wooden blinds fitted on the lower half of our sash windows.

I have made some enquiries but most of the blinds are made to be fitted at the top of windows and as a result only come with valances to cover the front view of the headrails. Given that the top of the headrail will also visible, this won't look good.

Does anyone know of anywhere that make blinds with valances for the top and front of the headrails, or any other solution?

Thanks

Re: fitting wooden blinds to the lower half of windows

I would like to get wooden blinds fitted on the lower half of our sash windows.

I have made some enquiries but most of the blinds are made to be fitted at the top of windows and as a result only come with valances to cover the front view of the headrails. Given that the top of the headrail will also visible, this won't look good.

Does anyone know of anywhere that make blinds with valances for the top and front of the headrails, or any other solution?

Thanks

In the other solutions category, how about attaching a matching strip of wood to the top? Most of the DIY places sell mouldings that should do the job.
Leo

Or anyone recommendations for blind suppliers in the Dublin area? Are Value Blinds in Kildare still in business? What sort of blinds do they supply? Crumlin blinds supplied me with some blinds 6 years back but they haven't worn well and look very cheap and tatty now ....

Back