KBC KBC basing cohorts on Application date rather than Draw-down dates

@peemac

I am a new member, and wanted to ask you about redress as I've just heard from KBC that I will be going back to my tracker rate. I posted on another thread earlier today, but it was deleted, I'm new to this, so perhaps I am doing it wrong? Is it possible to PM you, and if so, how do I do it? I see that you have given estimated redress calcs to others, and I'd like to see if you could give me an estimate of what I might get - can you help??!! I've never used a website like this before, so maybe I am posting the wrong way!!

THanks!

Anyone any joy out there on progress or are kbc still sticking to cohort guns? Any new developments?
P.kissane is looking after my account now. He took my account over on the19th April and wrote to kbc on my behalf. His office are to give me an update this week. My Application was a 5 days outside the 11th of Feb08 deadline.

I've decided to raise the white flag, kbc aren't going to concede any further and I can't afford to pay anyone to represent me..
I may send in a complaint to the ombudsman when the review is deemed complete but it's a futile exercise I'd imagine

I've decided to raise the white flag, kbc aren't going to concede any further and I can't afford to pay anyone to represent me..
I may send in a complaint to the ombudsman when the review is deemed complete but it's a futile exercise I'd imagine

P. K dealing with my case so hopefully he can put some manners on them

Hope it works out for you. I've gone to FSPO with complaint. Flyer, letters missing, letters, false letters missing stuff......all given.

@unfortunate I have done the same as far as I'm concerned the FSO can not turn a blind eye to this what they have done is called white collared crime...

Well KBC are just a pain. Their excuses and lies are a disaster. They told me one letter of fixed rate coming to an end was held in a different file with lots of other peoples info in another building!!?! That's why they couldn't give me the original but emailed a word document that is completely different from any other letter. Suspect?!

Hope it works out for you. I've gone to FSPO with complaint. Flyer, letters missing, letters, false letters missing stuff......all given.
At this moment in time KBC have still not made public the correspondent they send out to Brokers to discontinue the Flyer on 11th Feb 08. If they fail to produce that evidence then that deadline date is dead in the water. P.kissane is very confident there was no correspondent send out at that time or his office would have received one as he was a broker for them at that time.

Total agree iv gone to the Data commissioner over missing documents.. they now seem to be giving them the run around hopefully they have the powers to get what I need to prove my case .Its very convention for them that documents just go missing do they thing people are that stupid I for one am not going to take their crap anymore whatever it takes. Stay strong and get them .

Back