gmail invitation?

selfbuilder,

can't email you an invite as your AAM does not have email acceptance enabled. If you want to send me a PM I will send you an invite to another mail account.

Lets jump on this bandwagon.I would appreciate an invitation if anyone has one going.
Thanks a lot.

Again folks - the only way to receive an invitation is via email. If you want an invitation you have to let the inviting person know your email. I suggest you do this via PM rather than post your address for all to see.

By the way one person I invited claimed to have immediately started receiving spam to their old email address immediately after I invited them. While I am sure the spam did not originate in any way from me do not send me your email address if this is something that might concern you.

Still a few invites going here so, as exotopia explained above, if anyone wants to pm me an email address I'll pass them on.

Again folks - the only way to receive an invitation is via email. If you want an invitation you have to let the inviting person know your email.

Or as I suggested earlier, send an invite to yourself, them PM them the invite link.

further on extopia's comments re spam.. same thing has happened to me as the address is now inundated with spam whereas it was spam free before. Its not a issue for me because im not using the email address provided any more but do beware, it can/may happen.

ps.. thanks again crunchie for the invite.

Back