Energy subsidies for businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody tried submitting a TBESS claim On ROS ? Absolutely head wrecking . I’m enterring my Sept’21 bills in the Preclaim details section , correctly I’m certain (two bills 6.8.22-12.9.22 and 13.9.22-6.10.22) . I ‘m not clicking the box which says “ please check the box if there are any periods for this account for which you do not intend to submit a claim. Should I be entering all invoices all the the way to Feb ‘22 even though I obviously don’t have the Nov ‘22 , Dec’ 22 and Jan , Feb ‘ 23 details yet for the corresponding Period 12 months later.

Is this why it won’t allow me to continue to the next page ? Do I need to put in details for the six months 1.9.22 to 28.2.23 ? I have all bills Set ‘22-Feb’23 so that is not an issue if needed. Thanks in advance.

Hi there.....I am self employed and work from home, would I be entitled to anything with this scheme?

thank you

Managed to get the Sept '22 rebate over the line. Do you have to wait for the rebate for Sept '22 rebate to hit your bank account before you can apply for the October '22 rebate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back