but time will tell so I'll probably post back again next year after I've have put it though it paces more thoroughly
Okay so after two months of use, I'm impressed with the Dyson to the point where it has exceeded my expectations
It is more then capable of doing its job and equally as good if not better than the DC19 that it's replacing
Depending on suction power which motorised head you use maximum battery life is 70+ minutes,
I run it on "Auto" which is medium suction but increases suction over very dirty areas and that gives me about 45 minutes
which is ample time to do a good hoover including the areas that you might not do on a regular basis
Pros
It's light enough to carry around the house and comes with two motorised heads for carpets/rugs and hard floors
I feel that the motorised heads are what makes the real difference compared to my old Dyson which didn't have them
Battery life on the newer models should be plenty for most people
The led green light is a double edge sword but for the most part it's great at showing you where the dirt is
Hoovering the stairs is now a doddle and makes me think why I waited so long to buy one
It's neat and compact and hanging it on the wall frees up floor space in my hall cubbard, which is a welcome
Cons
While the led green light shows up the dirt it also shows up all the imperfections of my wooden floors and tiles
While the motorised heads clean very well their not very good at getting into certain areas and will leave dust behind
I find it light and easy to use but an older friend of mine, she's 74 and says it would be too heavy for her to use
She bought a Bosch one in Lidl and prefers it as all the weight is a floor level and not in the hand
Price
These are not cheap by any stretch of the imagination with my model having a RRP of €899.99
And can be regularly bought on sale with up to €200 off but even then I think its still over priced
Personally €400 to €500 is where I feel it should be for one off the shelve
And of course as soon as I bought this one he goes and releases the
Pencil Vac