Heard that as well, the implication being he was somehow an extremist. Any conservative leaning in Ireland is now typecast as right wing and deeply unpleasant
RTE news : Conservative influencer Charlie Kirk dead after shooting
Sorry to hear of his Murder,es, RTE, and to a lesser extent the Irish Times, have a habit of editorialising the news through a liberal-left wing lens. It's understandable in the case of RTE since they are basically unionised public servants and so will have that group think.
I see no real difference between the far right and the far left. The imposition of utopian ideals always ends in violence and death. The far left killed way more people in the 20th century than the far right but most of the people killed by the far left were killed by their own government. Our media is correct to call attention to the far right but it does worry me that the far left in Ireland gets a free pass.I am glad we have not allowed extreme Right Wing to take hold in Ireland Under a so called Conservative leaning Banner,
Just look at the sort of people who would like to become leaders of the so called Conservative Banner IN Ireland,
and the foolish people who are brainwashed into thinking we should encourage these so called conservative values,
Really?I would consider myself as Conservative
Yes I do,Really?
People who espouse their utopian "Ism" (Religious Fundamentalism, Communism, National Socialism etc.) always think that their version of free speech should be allowed but other people's versions of free speech are subversive and dangerous.This is not remotely the conduct of a free speech champion.
Kirk was involved in the setting up of a 'watchlist' of academic staff.
The Duke watched Last Night at the Proms on the BBC.
There was a fantastic rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody featuring a black lead singer. The conductor for the evening was lady of Asian origin
She just blows her own trumpet.Surely the delicious Alison Balsom's farewell performance(s) deserves a mention too?
Jayz! Now I know why I use an alias on AAM! (sorry fans, I am not really a duke)Kirk was involved in the setting up of a 'watchlist' of academic staff.
She just blows her own trumpet.
Do you really think there no watchlists in Ireland ? By all parties...Kirk was involved in the setting up of a 'watchlist' of academic staff.
Joe, congratulations you're first on my watchlistDo you really think there no watchlists in Ireland ? By all parties...
Do you really think that's the same as what Kirk was doing?Do you really think there no watchlists in Ireland ? By all parties...
I have no idea what FG or any other party do with them. Maybe they are more subtle about how they influence things.Do you really think that's the same as what Kirk was doing?
Does FG list theirs on their website?
So confirming nothing like what Kirk was doing.I have no idea what FG or any other party do with them.