Brendan Burgess
Founder
- Messages
- 58,309
It's a known issue.I give up on this entry. As soon as I exit edit mode it deformats itself appearing as it does here. HELP?
The amount that you can earn before you start to pay the higher rate of tax is known as your standard rate cut-off point. You can see examples of how to calculate income tax using these tax rates and the standard rate cut-off point.
I've thrown in a few definitions too because I imagine there a lot of novices on AAM who struggle with some of these financial terms that are bandied about and are sometimes even interchangable.
PRS is widely used on AAM threads about new rental laws /rental threadsI've never seen it before
Private Rental Sector as used herePRS - Property Rental Sector?
PPP - Personal Pension PlanA Personal Retirement Bond (PRB), which is also sometimes known as a Buy-Out-Bond, is used by the trustees of a pension scheme to buy retirement benefits for former members of their pension scheme
Personal Pension Plan (PPP)
Exactly. It can either open a popup or link the keyword to a URLWhen someone is reading a post and they see APR , it is clickable
If they click on it, a pop out box, with Annual Percentage Rate will appear.
Yes, it can open a popup:Is there an example of it in operation somewhere?
What does OTOH stand for?
I think....on the other hand