If You Know You Know?IYKYK
If You Know You Know?IYKYK
Put this behind the blue button with instructions, as a suggestion
I can't find SCUSI on Google or AAM so now I'm curious...Quite a few people do ask on askaboutmoney "What does SCUSI mean?" so I don't think it's pointless
I can't find SCUSI on ... AAM
Scusi... but I started the feckin' thread!![]()
Google has become terrible for searching meanings of abbreviationsAnecdotally when I come across a abbreviation, a term I don't understand or a word I've never seen or used before, I just Google it
How so? I haven't noticed any problems with it.Google has become terrible for searching meanings of abbreviations
Same here, it's not perfect but it very much depends on how you phrase the question and if you put the/some context in as wellHow so? I haven't noticed any problems with it.
Agreed a while ago we didn't need themBOI - Bank of Ireland
AIB - Allied Irish Bank
AddedIPOA- Irish Property Owners Association
ILCU - Irish League of Credit Unions
CU - Credit Union
And maybe CUDA - not the Nvidia GPU software ecosystem...ILCU - Irish League of Credit Unions