200 packets of rolos required

Going back to the original post............

I have a friend who needs 200 57g packets of rolos (don't ask!!! not to eat though....... part of a romantic gesture). Problem is the packets have now changed to 52g and this will cause him some major inconvenience.

Which was then clarified................

nope sorry - its the size of the packet (tube) and not the weight that is the key.

So it's something to do with the size of the packet changing.
Diligent internet research has yielded the info that a 57g packet contains 11 Rolos, so presumably the 52g packet contains 10 Rolos, unless they've made the Rolos themselves smaller.
(It makes you wonder if they reduced the price at the same time)

A single Rolo is 13mm high, so 200 of the new packs would be 2.6mtrs shorter than the old packs if laid end to end.

Now you just have to figure out why that matters.

(Also, when you buy one of the new packets has the last Rolo already been removed?)

Hoagy, you definitely have too much time of your hands!:D

Could Dave really be an employee of Nestlé who has started a subtle and sublime advertising campaign through this thread?;)If so, it's working!

Hoagy, you definitely have too much time of your hands!:D

Could Dave really be an employee of Nestlé who has started a subtle and sublime advertising campaign through this thread?;)If so, it's working!

Not by clearly identifying that packets of Rolos are now smaller than before. :( (I wonder are they the same price as before??)

(Also, when you buy one of the new packets has the last Rolo already been removed?)

Hoagy, worry not, the missing rolo was taken from the top of the packet, so it's the first rolo not the last that's gone.......:D

Ah for fecks sake when I seen the thread highlighted again I thought we'd gotten an answer!

Please Dave!! Have mercy on us poor nosy people! You promised to tell us, are you trying to tell us that Cork men can't be trusted? I don't believe you.... :)

Couldn't Clubman or some other of the Mods, go in and 'hi-jack' Dave's identity and spin us some type of yarn to put us out of our misery?

Seems obvious Dave ain't coming back, he used up AAM posters' ideas and did what what needed to be done with the rolos.... :rolleyes:

Back