200 packets of rolos required

I think we should all pm the op for an answer so when he next logs on he'll have to tell us!

Because who at the end of the day gives a damn what the rolos were needed for. The thread started back in October, 4 pages later its still goin on and as dave is still around it looks as if he has no intentions of reporting back :confused:

Because who at the end of the day gives a damn what the rolos were needed for. The thread started back in October, 4 pages later its still goin on and as dave is still around it looks as if he has no intentions of reporting back :confused:
How do you know that Dave is still around on Askaboutmoney? I don't think he has posted since early January.

How do you know that Dave is still around on Askaboutmoney? I don't think he has posted since early January.

Where is Dave? Is he still in Cork? Is he ok? Was he buried under a mountain of rolos? ....oh my God what if the rolos were a cry for help!!

Won't somebody think of the children??????

Good god will yis all stop embarrassing yourselves,you're askin him the wrong way
Daaaaaave.....pleeeeeeeeeeeease answer...what were the Rolos for????*

*Dont think i embarrassed myself or look desperate in any way

Reminds me of HAL in ''2001 - A Space Odyssey"

HAL: "Just what do you think you're doing, Dave? Dave, I really think I'm entitled to an answer to that question"

He was back on 04.03.2007 and still not a geek. Perhaps he was hospitalised after being roloed over. Or worse still, the object of the romantic gesture may have taken things into her own hands, so to speak, and massaged his number.:)

Its Friday, I am sitting here wishing I had some chocolate, and Dave and his bleedin' rolos came into my mind - does anyone know what he did with them?

I PM'd him and found out the answer.

You're rising us to try and make everyone pm him!!!

Now I'm rising you in order to find out the answer :)

For the love of God please make up the most imaginative story ever to satisfy my curiosity. I've been waiting endlessly for the answer!

....eeeh update from Dave - 200 packets of Rolo's found...... clothes no longer fitting as they used to........

Back