200 packets of rolos required

Good idea to test a potential wife, if she eats all the rolo's tell her where to go. If not you know she'll keep her figure.

sounds like a construction job to me. Bet he has a drawing and a plan and had based it all on a standard size of rolo packet and then the dastardly manufacturers tried to get him to buy 400 packets cos they changed size half way through.

If she had to eat through that many packets of rolos to find the ring she might chuck him while talking to God on the big white telephone!

This is buggin me now..i want to know what hes doin!!!! Probably be soo boring when he does eventually tell us.. ;)

I believe Marianne Faithfull was well known for Mars bar parties in her day.

Davecork, however .....

Hi guys, my god there is a lot of interest in this :)

Well if it was my "romantic gesture" I would tell ye all ............not that romantic anyway just nice!!!............. unfortunately it is a friend who needs the rolos. Maybe his OH uses this forum so I don't want to give it away. I'll tell ye all in January.

Hi guys, my god there is a lot of interest in this :)

Well if it was my "romantic gesture" I would tell ye all ............not that romantic anyway just nice!!!............. unfortunately it is a friend who needs the rolos. Maybe his OH uses this forum so I don't want to give it away. I'll tell ye all in January.

Will the 200 packets of rolos be hanging around until January if so he will need to put a health warning on them.

Sounds like the lovely people at Nestle have eaten a rolo out of every packet. I am sure those lovely people have reduced the price accordingly.

Seems to me Mangans might have sold you old stock. They propably won't work.

Heard about a wedding recently in Kildare where all the guests got a pkt of Rolos as a favour with "welcome to "x" & "y" big day, thanks for coming" (something along those lines) Was that it???

Heard about a wedding recently in Kildare where all the guests got a pkt of Rolos as a favour with "welcome to "x" & "y" big day, thanks for coming" (something along those lines) Was that it???

Doubt it - he did say he will tell us in January?

So size does matter then !;)

You`ve only figured this out now??? he he

Good idea to test a potential wife, if she eats all the rolo's tell her where to go.

:rolleyes: and you are gods gift i presume?

unfortunately it is a friend who needs the rolos. Maybe his OH uses this forum so I don't want to give it away. I'll tell ye all in January.

it could be Mr SS asking about the rolo`s??? ya... right!

Back