Where you going on summer hols and why?

Planning on heading to egypt. Possibly Sharm for two weeks in september. roll it on!

Heading to Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand in August/September.

Going for a wedding in Vietnam but then travelling onto Cambodia & Thailand because they look beautiful and might not get a chance to see them again for a few years.

Going with my girlfriend.

Heading to Sardinia (Alghero) for the weather, Italian food , people watching and med life style very relaxing.

Booked Ryanair flights and hotel on line saved €300 on package deal

Heading with the wife.

Skippy I think that's a bit more than a holiday ! I'm doing it in chunks.....

This year I did Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay & Peru & looking for a cheap deal for September.

Last year New Zealand, Oz & Hong Kong, plus quick breaks to Salzburg, Berlin, Turkey & Krakow.

If you have any money it goes a hell of a lot further when you can travel alone and you're away from home !

Why ? Because my kids are reared & I'm making up for lost time !

Ya, couldn't help but gloat, have been working away from home for past 2 years and get to travel for 8 months with the GF before going back to my old job. How long did you have to take in S.America? We have 3 months although we are going to try and see if its possible to get to Antartica for 8-10 days as well.

Three & a half weeks in South America. Could have stayed a lot longer but annual leave wouldn't allow.
My daughter & BF have been there for the last three months & thoroughly enjoying it. Take in the salt flats in Bolivia if you can. They loved it there & said it was so cheap.
Antartica will be expensive but the scenery in southern Argentina in itself is magnificent so worth going to the Patagonia region.
You'll have a ball....enjoy.

In July I'm going to Galicia in the North west of Spain with the kids for a 3 weeks.
In August going to the North of portugal for a few days and then off to Bilbao in the basque country for another week to the festival at the end of august.

Off to Austria in a few weeks, 3 nights in Salzburgh, 4 nights in Zell am See and 3 nights in Vienna. Didn;t want the mad heat of southern europe and always wanted to see Austria. Going with hubbie and baby.

Back