what do you consider cheating in a relationship?

But to answer your question, its not technically cheating as he appears to have told the second woman that he is in a relationship

To me sounds like he has been a naughty boy, enjoyed himself but wants to play them both. God he is mad !!

she insists it is....he says she should be proud becuase he could of done more if he'd wanted to!

This means that he had rampant sex with the other woman and peeded of that he got found out. She is right ......and it's time to give yer man his marching papers.

ok a bit more info...couple in qustion- guy has been out of work for few months now and relationship has been a bit strained due to money, uncertian future on the work side etc, guy does realise what he's done was wrong but doesnt consider it cheating, says its a sign that there are problems in their relationship and now is the time to bring it all out in the open....syas he may want to end it but not sure...girlfriend doesnt want to end it but cant get over him meeting up with someone else, feels he's cheated on her. he says that the rendevous is not the problem with them but the result of a trouble relationship..thats were he siad she should be glad that nothing happened, maybe they can save their relationship...question is would you go back to him???

syas he may want to end it but not sure...

Hmm he may want to end it but isnt sure... tell her to give him the boot. After three years he should know by know how he feels for her..

Plenty more fish in the sea as they say.

what do you consider cheating in a relationship?

Well flirting on AAM is not anyway

It's not quite cheating but it's about three drinks away from it! :D

Rule of thumb..... If you feel guilty then you usually are!

I agree, why doesn't he bring his GF along if he has nothing to hide?

Your girlfriend doesn't trust you to start with if she is going through your phone after a night out.

Spot on.

Also, people aren't 'friends' straight away after one meeting. A friend is someone you trust completely and know them inside out (figuratively, not physically!). It takes time for 2 people to become friends.

ok a bit more info...couple in qustion- guy has been out of work for few months now and relationship has been a bit strained due to money, uncertian future on the work side etc, guy does realise what he's done was wrong but doesnt consider it cheating, says its a sign that there are problems in their relationship and now is the time to bring it all out in the open....syas he may want to end it but not sure...girlfriend doesnt want to end it but cant get over him meeting up with someone else, feels he's cheated on her. he says that the rendevous is not the problem with them but the result of a trouble relationship..thats were he siad she should be glad that nothing happened, maybe they can save their relationship...question is would you go back to him???

Typical devious male thinking. Throwing the blame back onto her, wriggling his way out of trouble and making her grateful if he stays with her. Smart or wha ...............

And that of course means they cant post here! Or does it.

Do adults really behave like that. They sound like they are about 12.

He seems like a right bargain anyway, no job, woe is me syndrome , massive ego and random people suddenly become his best friend. Sounds like a bit of a looper.

sorry but if i discovered the love of my life had secretly met another woman i'd probably spontaneously combust with anger.

(after i'd used his precious digger to bury him 20 feet under and backfilled the hole with his darling motorbike and all his belongings.) Then i'd plant a rose called "lying eyes" on the top.

:D

the reality would be i'd be utterly devestated and would lose all trust in him. i couldn't forgive that.

Last edited:
Typical devious male thinking. Throwing the blame back onto her, wriggling his way out of trouble and making her grateful if he stays with her. Smart or wha ...............

Well put....

Yep, the auld, sure aren't I still here routine....

Back