Things that drive you nuts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had meant to post last week when he was on the radio doing the daily newspaper round-up....John S Doyle's monotone, painful.

There's a few cats in the estate, five or six. Two of them have different owners but as nature follows there were kittens last year so now we have a few around the place

Such crying last night
It was almost like a parent left their baby infant outside. Will chill you to the bone to hear one of those cats crying. :eek:
I swear the cat sounded like a child

And then some of the other cats around the area were fighting. I nearly jumped out of bed when they did it under my ground floor window

These felines will be introduced to an ice cold jug of water if they kick off tonight, cool them off :mad:

The private sector business that I mentioned is a reputable business in a town close to where I live that employs a number of people and provides a nationwide service - not a "rogue tradesman".

Sounds like their serviceman or installer is the 'rogue tradesman' in question.

Whatever, the fact that the business obviously has a service issue doesn't mean that it isn't suffering in the current climate. If staff are demoralised or fearful for their jobs due to issues in the wider economy, its not surprising that their service delivery performances will suffer.

Every time I go to a shopping centre lately there seems to be some child throwing a massive tantrum, screeching and shouting piercingly all over the place. I know it happens, I know often the parents can't do anyting about it, but it is really annoying.

People that have to park at the front door of shopping centres - on double yellow lines in front of pedestrian crossings and micmclo I agree about the cats, I can't bear them. Found a dead one at the base my much loved BBQ last winter :eek: - BBQ has since been made redundant

There's a few cats in the estate, five or six. Two of them have different owners but as nature follows there were kittens last year so now we have a few around the place

Such crying last night
It was almost like a parent left their baby infant outside. Will chill you to the bone to hear one of those cats crying. :eek:
I swear the cat sounded like a child

And then some of the other cats around the area were fighting. I nearly jumped out of bed when they did it under my ground floor window

These felines will be introduced to an ice cold jug of water if they kick off tonight, cool them off :mad:

Much better than a dog barking. Cats are in heat. That is why they make that noise. Doesn't happen too often

The valve blew on LOS and took down the site. Too much pressure built up

This is the letting off steam forum, too much chit-chat and not enough anger
That cease fire we had last year was the worst thing to happen this forum :p

Any more rants?

Well I'll add one

Adults begging for a retweet on twitter

Hi celeb, I'm your biggest fan, any chance of a RT?

Pathetic and needy :rolleyes:

By all means chat with people on twitter, ask them questions, share some jokes but it is pathetic to ask for a retweet

And it's clogging up the place.

Irish Independent,s constant facination with minor "celebs" Sinead OcConnor etc!. Why do the think we care what they do, think, wear, marry, divorce, have affairs with, have babies for/with , have breakdowns, breakups or rehab.

People who drive in the middle lane of a three lane motorway at well below the speed limit and force others who catch up with them while in the inside lane to change across four lanes of traffic to overtake.

Automated telephone answering services. " For this select number one, for that select number two" etc. Gurrrrr.

Sinead O'Connor speaking on Monday's RTE1 Frontline programme and oh yeah, singing at the end of the programme.......

People who drive in urban areas, at night, with only the parking lights turned on.

(Parking lights are supposed to be used when your car is parked).

People who think that as soon as they're up and about in the morning the whole road must be up as well so it doesn't matter how much noise they make.
Idiot on my road this morning was crashing and banging about at 6.30 either putting stuff in the bin or in the boot of his car. Then he revved up really noisily and drove off.

Any TV programme, newspaper article or magazine feature with the words " Celebrity" or "Reality" in the title. :eek:

My post count has gone back to what it was before AAM crashed

I had a few hundred posts in the last five months. Some were good and most were muck

Now my postcount is reset and I look like a noob :eek:

Of course the infractions were kept on record
Brendan doesn't believe in forgiveness and a clean slate :(

Christopher McKevitt on yesterday's Morning Ireland referring to the new Thatcher film as a 'bi-opic', rather than a 'bio-pic'.

Christopher McKevitt on this morning's Morning Ireland not having a rashers about the US Republican Party candidates for the primaries in general and the Iowa caucus specifically.

It's a long way from the days of David Hanly :rolleyes: !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back