Problems with Magazines 365

I'm still waiting on my refund for two weeks now, but some of our post was delivered next door by mistake and they are on holidays at the moment, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until the neighbours are home from hols. I have sent them another e-mail to see where it is but no response (since last week).

Re: Magazines 365 - gone?

Magazines365.com is alive and kicking. Apologises to any customers having difficulty making contact. Tel; 3531 2156012 with any issues and we will resolve urgently. Thank you to all our customers!! The Team at Magazines365.com.

I notice they havent responded to the rest of the posts!!

I still haven't received my refund, and recent e-mails have been left unanswered. Never again!

Believe it or not I just got a reply this minute saying they are sending me a full refund today in the post. We'll wait and see.

Still heard nothing from them. No magazine, no refund. Left a message with the MD today so we will see what happens.

I have been having the same problem with Magazines 365, ordered a subscription in Dec 2006 and haven't received anything and they are not returning my calls or messages. I have asked Visa to refund the charge, not sure if this will work, but it is worth a try.

Waited a while to repost, to see if magazine365 (spoke to the MD personnally) fulfilled their promise of a free magazine subscription. I'm not surprised that they didn't deliver on this and also have ignored all attempts at contact since. I recieved my refund & cheque cleared, but it does not compensate for the embarrassment of an undelivered Xmas present & all the wasted time I put in to try & contact this company. I would advise anybody to steer well clear of this dishonest & incompetent company.

Got an email from Magazines 365 apologising for the delay and they have refunded my money.

I can't believe this company is still treating its customers this way. Not in such a hurry to post on here and clear their name anymore either.

I cashed the refund cheque and so far have been buying the mag and posting it to my sister and still save money compared to the sub. Never again.

As for that shower...surely there's someone we can report them to to warn others

I bought a subscription to Mizz magazine on 21st April. The magazine was not delivered.
I sent an email: no response.
I emailed again: no response.
I called and left a messag on the voicemail: no response.
I called again and left a message: no response.
I faxed a letter: I got an email promising a response "in 24hours".
I emailed again: no response.
I called and left a message on the voicemail: no response.
I faxed a letter again: no response.
I called the publisher and they eventually passed me onto another publisher (IPC).
I emailed IPC and they chased Magazines365.
I got a response from Brian Pauley saying I would get a refund straight away: it didn't come.
IPC chased Brian Pauley.
Finally, 10th August, a credit hit my bank account.
So, 16 weeks and twelve chases later I am back where I started.

I can't say I would recommend magazines365 to anyone !

Hi

Another mug here, first i subscribed last year, March 06 and no problems at all. Subcribed again this year and not one magazine has arrived, so mad. Like most of you others it was a gift. Anyway does anyone have the md's nubmer that they could pm me please. thanks

I'm also having problems. They are absolutely stone cold useless. Was assured magazine was on its way. Now looking for refund. Could someone email me with the MD's number. Would like the satisfaction of hassling him directly!! Thanks a million

What is so difficult??!? If you advertise that you will distribute magazines then distribute them - if you can't then don't advertise that you will. If you display a phone number for people to ring then answer it or respond to their messages - if you have no intention of doing this then why list your contact details! Why do they have such a problem with something this easy?

I have given subscriptions as presents before using UK companies, I decided to 'keep it Irish' and it's the biggest mistake ever! No magazine and no contact from the company, despite many phone calls, messages, emails and a fax.

I have never dealt with a company this bad before - I wish I had have seen this site before placing my order.

Can anyone send me the MDs number please?

Snowmountain

I am having difficulties with this crowd. Stopidly I orderd approx 10 different magazines, 3 mths ago, visa deducted immediately and still only 1 mag in total received.......has anyone got a mobile or alternative number for them? Has anyone tried calling out to their address on web site?

Just one comment I'll make is that as a subscriber to a number of magazines (directly ordered through magazines / websites), usually you do wait for up to 3 months for the first issue to arrive. The magazines do indicate this in their information, but perhaps Magazines 365 don't.

Bigtime - someone on here will pm you with the number I'm sure ;)

I put a subscription to Time Magazine on my wish list this year and added a link for www.subscription-service.ie and I got my first issue this week (no surprise on Christmas day then!) so I was very impressed. Will keep track of them as the weeks go by but so far so good.

BIG PROBLEMS WITH MAGAZINES365

I placed an order mid Sept. for The Economist. Credit card debited immediately. One month later no magazines. Phoned the Economist directly they had no record of my details. Phoned Magazines365 endlessly, never got a reply. Sent emails. Then phoned the Economist who said they had no record of my details - presumably because 'they had not received payment from Magazines365.

Eventually got a reply from Brian Pauley, Magazines365 telling me I would get a refund and complimentary subscription. That was at the start of November.

No refund, no magazines. No further replies to any phone calls, or emails. He answered my call, but said he was busy and would phone me back later that day. That was two weeks ago.

Proceed with caution with this company.

I contacted the PPAI (Periodical Publications Association of Ireland) - you will find them in the telephone book - and they were able to give me some additional direct telephone numbers for Magazines365.

It seems I am not allowed to post telephone numbers here. Hope it helps.

Another person and I have made contact with the Consumers Association of Ireland regarding this company. It might be worth contacting them as well. Again, telephone number in the book.

Back