Imagine Broadband

awful customer service thats for sure :( the technology may work OK for all I know.

We use them at work, or at least the company we originally signed up to were recently taken over by Imagine. With them approximately 2 months now and so far have had no problems.

Does anyone know why Imagine charge for 1850 or 1890 numbers...I thought these would be the equivalent of land line numbers?

1850 should cost max 10p per call unlimited
1890 should be local rate at all times.

Just to say that I am having an absolutely chaotic experience in connecting to imagine broadband. They are now 3 weeks past the date I was supposed to be connected, and they are always connecting me in a weeks/ 10 days time, but not now

Anyone else experienced this?

I had the very same problem last April it took a month to sort out.My problem was that my DSL light wasn't coming on,because they hadn't connected me at the exchange,it wasn't imagine's fault it was Eircom.Anyway eventually Eircom sorted it a month later...The staff at imagine were very frustrated,with the response from Eircom

Me too ...saying that I am still with them . Absolute pathetic customer service! I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere though and these are the only ones providing BB to me (besides eircom the robbers!)

i can say nothing but good things about imagine, the problems at the start are from eircom.

all other companies are dependant on eircom to do the work at the exchanges, to be honest i was connected a week early, but i've been told its a quiet exchange so that helped.

Just to say that I am having an absolutely chaotic experience in connecting to imagine broadband. They are now 3 weeks past the date I was supposed to be connected, and they are always connecting me in a weeks/ 10 days time, but not now

Anyone else experienced this?

Yep this is normal dublinman, I had a problem too the modem package got lost in the post somehow, how convenient for them:rolleyes:

But it's sorted out now although i have a new problem, with the phone line: It seems every now and then the dsl connection breaks, and i have to go outside my house and shake the actual phoneline cable that goes across the road to the telephone pole.:mad: It seems the line is broken internally, I think there's about 8 little wires inside the line and one or two, or more are broken inside. And it's a brand new line, only 4 months old. I dread the thoughts of ringing them though 'cause I think the CS is terrible.
I wonder am i entitled to a full replacement of the line by Eircom? Does anyone know? And would it be eicoms fault as they installed the line and not Imagine's my current service provider?

But on the whole no major probs from Imagine, at least they bothered to connect me, I signed up for Smart BB and they just ignored me. Everyime i rang they said ''yeah, we'll be in touch''. What BS :mad: so im glad to give imagine my money.:)

Back