Dog poop in my garden. Every day.

That happened to me before. As it was a smallish dog I picked it up and threw it into the river I was walking beside. The owners (a couple with another dog on a lead) were irate when they arrived but the dog was fine, if wet, and since their dog was not under control and attacked mine I told them that they caused the problem. I just reacted to it.
same thing they want dogs but want no responsinbility. you were right

That happened to me before. As it was a smallish dog I picked it up and threw it into the river I was walking beside. The owners (a couple with another dog on a lead) were irate when they arrived but the dog was fine, if wet, and since their dog was not under control and attacked mine I told them that they caused the problem. I just reacted to it.
That's brilliant, I love it. All you need is a river. And a small dog.

What about putting water bottles on the lawn. Don't know if they work or just an urban myth?

Anyways, I was out walking my own dog the other night and a smallish woman with two American Akita, was walking on the opposite side of the road. Her dogs saw my dog and they bolted for us. They literally dragged the woman out onto to the road, just as well there was no traffic. I thought I got a scare but she seemed to be shocked.

Back