Does anyone not drink?

Nah, I blew it all on cocaine and high-class call girls... :(
That sucks.

For some reason this reminds me of that old John Mortimer quip which went roughly: marriage is like a hurricane - it starts off with lots of sucking and blowing but ends up with you losing your house.

Actually, I dunno about the booze, but according to my quit counter, I've extended my life expectancy by 19 days through not smoking 5478 cigarettes that would have cost me €1,938.98. :)

Then again, two grand doesn't get you much in the way of cocaine and high-class call girls nowadays... :(

Most brands are €6.90, and a budget beckons...

Of course, now I also have to worry about providing for an extra 19 days of retirement! :(

How do you get home so? Hope its not under the affluence of alcohol whilst on a bicycle ;)
I was cycling home last week and halfway there I realised that my helmet was on backwards. Good job I didn't get stopped, they would have had a good laugh:eek:

I have not touched alcohol since i was 13. I would drink if i felt the need, but i would not drink because people tell me to, only if i wanted to.

Yeah - I get people coming up to me all the time telling me that I must drink alcohol... :rolleyes:
I wonder why that is?...Probably insecurity or jealousy at the fact they were unable to think for themselves when they gave into pressure?
But i do have a problem with people who impose their decision(s) for me, upon me, very disrespectful I think.

When your Username is a popular (or at least used to be) alcoholic concoction of Lager & Cider...I find your comments surprising.

By the way, I do believe Clubman was being sarcastic there :)

When your Username is a popular (or at least used to be) alcoholic concoction of Lager & Cider...I find your comments surprising.
lol That's not where I got my name from. (And I don't see how they'd ever be found surprising?)

By the way, I do believe Clubman was being sarcastic there :)
Damn! That's the first time (I think) he's caught me napping! I should've know he was.

Since I stopped drinking alcohol, it's the tea-pushers that really get to me...

_1793935_mrs-doyle-150-ch4.jpg

I would drink if i felt the need

It's this bit that sounds a bit odd to me.

Are you saying that you haven't ruled drinking out, but simply haven't touched alcohol in the last (I presume) at least 5 years or more?

Under what circumstances/conditions do you think you might "feel the need"?

No thanks. Yuck! Tried it once in Sicily and never again. Ditto for Campari.
That could be it; the Sicilians are notorious for urinating in your Limoncello if they don't like you.
Did you take them to task for spelling errors? :p

That could be it; the Sicilians are notorious for urinating in your Limoncello if they don't like you.

LOL thanks Purple, I just spat coffee all over my keyboard !!! :D

No - that can't be it. Urine would only have improved the taste of that stuff!

Back