Best/Worst Chinese Takeaway 2004 Nominations

Re: Top Tops

mmmm.... taste buds tingling. Top Tops might be getting a visit tonight. No food at home - spent too much time partying at weekend.

Re: Top Tops

No probs Piggy

Unfortunatly none of it is good for you, but anything that tastes good generally isn't...

Chow Mein is the healthiest option

Re: delivery man

Id given up on chinese takeaways, having tried ALMOST all in Terenure/Rathfarnham area.Bland at best....slop at worst.
Tried New-Land in Terenure Rd. West (v.near Rathdown Motors).Long trays for E6 - E6.80 for many dishes.Seems promising ...will try again.

I know this topic relates to Takeaway Chinese but I was in Silks in Malahide at the weekend and I have to say it was the nicest chinese ever. Not sure if they do takeaway......

Has anyone noticed that restaurants that provide takeaways are now almost always empty. Even when you'd expect them to be busy, like Friday or Saturday night.

Have gone off Chinese Food in the last year or Two. Top Tops in Tallaght (Old Bawn) is pretty good.

The Indian Restaurant behind the Abberley Court in Tallaght is usually excellent (Tandoori Chicken Makhani mmmm)
but last week it was pretty poor. We'll allow them one bad night.

-Rd

Back