98FM Wedding Factor Competition

Hey, I know you from WOL, so I'll be voting twice for you :D
Big fan of competitions myself, if you need any help with the song or a poem just let me know. Don't be nervous, you'll only be on for 10 minutes and it will be worth it if you win.
Good luck, I'd say you'll get loads of votes.

Can I just assure all AAMers that we will not to harm any dancing monkeys in the attempt to win this competition ;) Nor will we employ any on our wedding day.
I respect your opinions in relation to the radio station concerned & our choices for our wedding. While it is not everyone's idea of an ideal wedding day or plan we would really like to win this competition and would appreciate any help in the form of votes we can get.
Thanks for your messages of support & comments.

Delighted to vote for you Mo3art but can't find where to do it on the site or is it up yet? Prepared to do it till my finger cramps! Please post more info on voting.

Voting opens on Friday Sherib, I'll post back soon with the exact details.

Cheers!

Hi all

For anyone intending to vote for Mo3Art...just to let you know the voting is open now.

When i voted it said "we're sorry you already voted in this poll" - does that mean they didn't accept my vote?

Wow the €15k doesn't go far does it

Reception: Wedding Reception for 100 people at the Stillorgan Park Hotel (value 15,000 euro)

Included:
  • Four course wedding menu,
  • Full Dressing off the Wedding Suite with white Chair covers and top table dressing
  • Champagne on arrival for Bride and Groom
  • Red Carpet Arrival and greeting by Manager
  • Tea and Coffee reception on arrival for guests
  • Candleabras on all tables
  • Flowers to match bridal colours, subject to availability
  • Accommodation for the bride and groom in our bridal suite, subject to availability
  • Champagne Breakfast for wedding couple
  • 2 Rooms complimentary for the parents off the happy couple
  • Wedding Gift from The Stillorgan Park Hotel
Restrictions:
  • Wedding must be midweek,
I really didn't think a midweek wedding with tea/coffee instead of wine/punch on arrival for 100 people not including band/dj etc would come to 15K Have they bumped up the value of the prize or is this realistic. As you might tell none of my close friends or family have gotten to the wedding stage yet. So I fear I'm going to be shocked if this is an average cost for a reception.

Looks like Ashling & Gav are soliciting even MORE votes:

Selection Votes
Ashling & Gav 31% 476
Mairead & Keith 18% 278
Caitriona & John 25% 395
Teresa & Derek 9% 142
Kim & Macdara 17% 266

1,557 votes total

hmm, if you need a band and dj I can put you in contact with same ( I swear I wont tell them you have a budget of 35k for same) :p

vote given!!!

colleague went to vote after me and got that "you voted already" message,
methinks theyre restricting it by IP so only one person from a company can vote. hmmm

Back