Zippay - AIB,BoI and ptsb to launch instant payment service

Status
Not open for further replies.
In every case these were quickly and effectively sorted out by Revolut using there online chat service.

This was better than the telephone service offered by other banks, which usually involves long wait times for an agent to answer
I've always found online chat to be a better service than phone service, even in companies that have both options.

An honourable exception being Ulster Bank who usually put calls through to their knowledgeable Belfast call centre. The rare times the call went to my branch for some reason were a disaster.
 
PTSB is the bank I've had most issues with
I've had my current account and debit/credit cards with them for decades (before that I was with National Irish Bank) and have rarely had any issues with them to be honest. And I've never paid transaction charges which is a bonus.
 
At least there was a branch!
Every other bank didn't delete my online access for no reason, then offer no other solution than to call into a branch to sign a form to agree to remove my access, wait half an hour for them to set up new access then sign another form to allow me have the access codes. In any banking relationship, forcing a customer to call in to a branch is a process failure.
 
Ridiculous comment.

Revolut is fine when it works. But most of us who have had problems tore our hair out trying to solve them. So the fact that you had few problems and were able to solve them is just not relevant to the many people who had problems.

Likewise my successful drinking and driving just means I have been lucky.
 
So the fact that you had few problems and were able to solve them is just not relevant to the many people who had problems.
I was able to get my issues sorted out because I interacted intelligenty with the Revolut agent. I provided the exact information needed by the agent to deal with the problem.

A lot of AAM posters seem to have started their chat with Revolut with an attitude that the agent was stupid and did not respond to their questions in a helpful manner.
 
Interesting that Zippay is being built on the "SEPA classic" platform and will migrate to "SEPA Instant" in the future but with no set date.

It won't make any difference to the customer as the payments will be "instant".
 
I was able to get my issues sorted out because I interacted intelligenty with the Revolut agent. I provided the exact information needed by the agent to deal with the problem.

The agents should be able to resolve the issues for 95% of people not the 5% of super intelligent people like your good self.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top