X-factor should be Cry-factor

I actually cant think of "yer wans" name in it that I want voted out IMMEDIATELY so i`ll leave it alone because if i try describing her i`ll get mauled for saying it....

Are you talking about the wrecked looking ex-junkie, ex-jailbird who has had 5 kids since she started reproducing at age 13?

Are you talking about the wrecked looking ex-junkie, ex-jailbird who has had 5 kids since she started reproducing at age 13?

She has a great voice, though. Shame the nature of the X-factor is that her past life is deemed to be equally, if not more important.

She has a great voice, though. Shame the nature of the X-factor is that her past life is deemed to be equally, if not more important.

X-Factor is not about having a great voice. Its about having the 'x-factor', and as far as the show goes that means having 'the story' to go with the act.

As far as being a star goes that woman just doesnt have it, no charisma, no charm, comes across like she is about to have a bar-room brawl.

They just kept her in for the entertainment factor.

Forget X Factor crap factory, check out Peter Kay's "Britain's Got The Pop Factor ... And Possibly A New Celebrity This post will be deleted if not edited immediately Christ Soapstar Superstar Strictly On Ice" on Channel 4 on October 12th.

*roars laughing" I couldnt have put that better myself.....

X-Factor is not about having a great voice. Its about having the 'x-factor', and as far as the show goes that means having 'the story' to go with the act.

As far as being a star goes that woman just doesnt have it, no charisma, no charm, comes across like she is about to have a bar-room brawl.

They just kept her in for the entertainment factor.

Or their afraid to boot her out in case she "splits um"....

Shes as rough as a brillo pad

You know, I liked Rachel Hylton at her first audition - her voice just blew me away. But every audition since has been atrocious. She killed 'Chasing Cars', then forgot the words of pretty much everything else she sang. And now her voice is really, really starting to grate on my ears. I too would like her to be the first to go.

Oh god that Rachel one is wrecking my head already and we haven't even got to the live shows.

I think Alexandra has it won this year, if not her then Laura.

Back