X-factor should be Cry-factor

carrieann

Anyone else agree that the X-factor should now be CRY-factor.

I love the show but come on, I think every single person cried on Saturday & Sunday nights show.

CRY me a river hey:rolleyes:

God I know what you mean. And then had to watch strictly come prancing or whatever it is. It is going to be a long winter!

I am sick with the flu so am weak, and herself is taking advantage. I had a fever over the weekend but I could have sworn the x factor was on for 48hrs, the only let up was that dancing crap. When will it all stop? How come they make shows about how the shows are made? I ask the wife Is it over yet? she says its on some other channel now! :eek:

Anyone else agree that the X-factor should now be CRY-factor.

I love the show but come on, I think every single person cried on Saturday & Sunday nights show.

CRY me a river hey:rolleyes:

I nearly cried when I realised the sky+ hadn't recorded it. Had a power cut on Saturday and I forgot to reset it. Missed the whole weekend of X-Factor and Xtra-Factor.:(

I am sick with the flu so am weak, and herself is taking advantage. I had a fever over the weekend but I could have sworn the x factor was on for 48hrs, the only let up was that dancing crap. When will it all stop? How come they make shows about how the shows are made? I ask the wife Is it over yet? she says its on some other channel now! :eek:

Surely the soundtrack to this poor guy's post should be that nightmarish, slightly off-key fairground music you sometimes get in bad horror movies?

Surely the soundtrack to this poor guy's post should be that nightmarish, slightly off-key fairground music you sometimes get in bad horror movies?

He should have called one of his mates to come around and put him out of his misery.

God, the x-factor is diabolical once the auditions are over - must confess though auditions can be amusing (for about half an hour) - then the sad music comes on and you know straight away that the persons dad died and his last words were win the x-factor or some such crap.

Am so sick of these audition programmes and dance offs etc, then they combine weight loss with dancing programmes, pop factor, x factor, making the band and on and on and on. - Then himself seizes the remote and am blasted with survivor man, axe men, Bear Grylls, tough feckin fishermen, holy bounty hunters - Christ good thing I payed a visit to borders at the weekend and stocked up on about ten books - might get me through the winter of crap television.

Thankfully reality TV has had its day. Big Brother is dead. X-Factor is losing appeal and will almost certainly be confined to "Room 101" within the next couple of years.

That Holly Wollowby is so sexy. I'd like to take her to my crypt and bite her on the neck...oops, wrong post.

I watched x-factor over the weekend and amazed himself on sunday at the results show when I got 100% predictions correct for who was getting kept and who was getting sent home.

My secret? The editing tells you who is staying and who is going, happy song, youre in, sad song, youre gone.......

I watched x-factor over the weekend and amazed himself on sunday at the results show when I got 100% predictions correct for who was getting kept and who was getting sent home.

My secret? The editing tells you who is staying and who is going, happy song, youre in, sad song, youre gone.......

Are you sure you didn't just watch it twice?

have to agree with alot of this. Grown people sobbing their hearts out to international TV stating "it means everything to me". Whats that about???? Winning a competition means EVERYTHING??!! Ah come on. my health and life means everything to me but i dont cry lke a baby about it. Their crying even before they get booted... they cry if they get booted, they cry if they dont get booted. its a no win situation for us viewers.. ah god all mighty

still watching it each week though... :rolleyes:

Just to add... --> Rydian should have won last year....

Rydian should have won last year....

Rhydian was ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He so should have won! I cant even remember the name of the guy who did win but he was a rubbish schmoozy crooner who had no charisma at all.

I hope Rhydian gets a mega west end career and gives 2 fingers to X Factor.

Agree totally. I think Mali was the only one who didn't cry and then Simon went on to say he knew he had made the right decision when he saw his reaction. It's almost like a requirement to be kept on. Probably why Rydhian didn't win last year. Not an emotional wreck.
I also find those comments from the contestants that they can't go on/ or go back to their ordinary lives a bit insulting to the rest of us ordinary people. They really can't seem to deal with rejection.
I can't believe i've got sucked into this reality Tv stuff. Happened last year and its now actually very entertaining/ toe curlingly embarressing watching this.

I agree that Rhydian should have won. It was the first and only time in my entire life that I felt motivated enough by one of these types of shows to pick up the phone and vote. I think his CD is out in November so I'm looking forward to that.
I missed the last two weeks episodes but am a fan of this show (guilty pleasure - we all have 'em). I hate when contestants say that this is all they have ever wanted and they couldn't possibly go back to their old life - especially when this is coming from someone who isn't of age to drove/vote/drink yet.

I hate when contestants say that this is all they have ever wanted and they couldn't possibly go back to their old life - especially when this is coming from someone who isn't of age to drove/vote/drink yet.

I agree when 15 years old say "Its all I ever wanted" as if most 15 year olds have their careers mapped out!

Dare I say it.............. Rydian reminded me a little of Freddie Mercury, outstandingly flamboyant, wild on stage, only he could have pulled that silver suit off :D excellent...

i`ll definitely pick up his CD in November :) He rocks

Did he cry last year? nooooo. Proper order. !!!

So who is everyones least favourite this year? I actually cant think of "yer wans" name in it that I want voted out IMMEDIATELY so i`ll leave it alone because if i try describing her i`ll get mauled for saying it....

Back