Why are Dublin Newspapers €1.50 here but only €1.10 in NI?

Culchie said:
Thanks, I've sent a PM to Dr M, and asked him to forward me any mail he may receive, and we'll try and get it sorted.
You might want him to embed it in (e.g. drag and drop it into) a new email rather than forwarding it since the latter will not retain the raw headers while the former will.

I answered Culchie's pm before looking here...
Appreciated, *******, and I'll go back and delete that comment. I'm afraid I can't forward the email in question, since it's long since deleted. But if another one arrives I'll be sure to pass it on for analysis!

No hard feelings, I hope?
Clubman, advice noted, thanks. I know spammers can spoof the apparent originating address — indeed I fairly often get non-delivery notifications from mail servers telling me about a mail from [email protected] that they've rejected because it was carrying a worm or other virus... but I know my own PC is 'clean'! If I get anything else purporting to come from www.magazines365.com I'll be sure to embed it and pass it on 'intact'.

The online edition of the Independent (and a host of regional newspapers) is available free when you register through Unison.

Yes, an 'on line edition' is .... but not the full dugital version of exactly the same newspaper you pick up in the newsagent, with full detail right down to the obituarities, full colour etc... We have 225 newspapers from around the world.

I didn't think Unison was free either?

Culchie said:
Yes, an 'on line edition' is .... but not the full dugital version of exactly the same newspaper you pick up in the newsagent, with full detail right down to the obituarities, full colour etc... We have 225 newspapers from around the world.

I didn't think Unison was free either?

Unison is free, you just have to register.

Back