Who will support England?

But where we may start getting players is from the many superb immigrants from African nations who will bring an athletic gene into the pool and maybe we'll see an Irish Rashford or and Irish Sterling scoring in Wembley.
Or a few lads from families where the parents could cook and produced offspring above 5'8". Irish people are really short. Too many pizzas and spice bags consumed in the demographic that produces footballers and not enough proper food. Discuss below:

Or a few lads from families where the parents could cook and produced offspring above 5'8". Irish people are really short. Too many pizzas and spice bags consumed in the demographic that produces footballers and not enough proper food. Discuss below:
The gaelic football and rugby players are getting bigger... I think the bigger guys are gravitating to those sports and if you aren't big but skilful soccer or maybe hurling is a better prospect.

The gaelic football and rugby players are getting bigger... I think the bigger guys are gravitating to those sports and if you aren't big but skilful soccer or maybe hurling is a better prospect.
I was countering the "Get a few big strong black lads in there" point by suggesting that the urban socially deprived demographic from which most footballers come from is also the one with the worst diet and that's due to parental incompetence and/or laziness. It was an attempt to counter one well meaning sweeping generalisation with another not so well meaning one.

Back