Where to vote if I am out of town for the weekend?

Are you Padraic Flynn? Can't believe you are still trying to run two houses....
I suspect you are paying a small amount yourself for P Flynn,
Yea, nightmare alright.
Thankfully I got rid of my country home the same time as the yacht and the helicopter.
That the boy pay your tax not alone have you to keep P Flynn two home but several for Gerry and all the new retirees who will not be requiring your vote from now on:)

I suspect you are paying a small amount yourself for P Flynn,

That the boy pay your tax not alone have you to keep P Flynn two home but several for Gerry and all the new retirees who will not be requiring your vote from now on:)
Poor Gerry had his retirement fund wiped out when the Northern Bank withdrew their old notes.

Poor Gerry had his retirement fund wiped out when the Northern Bank withdrew their old notes.
The good news is Purple is now on the hoc for the new one and if he pops his clogs his other half will still be getting paid from you until she pops her clogs,
Irish taxpayer better than any Northern Bank
I don't think FF/FG will be letting purple go without funding the new retirement fund for Gerry,
You do know a party leader get away more pension than a TD,

Popped back to see if there were any useful responses to my question before I head off... wtf?? :eek:
Actually Marian Keyes osted a tweet yesterdat i think, that she registered for a postal vote. She had to do very quickly after the election was announced.

If you know a polling station in the area you are visiting is being exit polled walk in and walk out as if you have voted and declare your intention.
Your 'vote' will count in the period of exil poll analysis overload almost as much as a real one :)

If you know a polling station in the area you are visiting is being exit polled walk in and walk out as if you have voted and declare your intention.
Your 'vote' will count in the period of exil poll analysis overload almost as much as a real one :)
The lifespan of an exit poll is about 14 hours, based on the weekend past.

Back