When did the EBS start offering tracker rates?

So they've variously told you €1, €5 and now €125? I still suspect that it's actually €127 (IR£100 converted and rounded) myself. This is why I transferred €130 which definitely did the trick in terms of (re)activating my membership.

ClubMan said:
So they've variously told you €1, €5 and now €125? I still suspect that it's actually €127 (IR£100 converted and rounded) myself. This is why I transferred €130 which definitely did the trick in terms of (re)activating my membership.

Yup!

Apparently, there is a meeting in April. Presumably, since I won't have had the account open for six months, I won't be notified about it. But, I should hear about the next meeting.

D.

I have a mortgage with the EBS for 2 years now, and about 2 weeks ago I recieved a letter from them, offering me a tracker mortgage at 1.05% above the ECB rate. They are offering this option to people with loans over 250k. Is it a good idea to switch, given that I'm currently paying 3.75%?

EBS's [broken link removed] is 3.75% nominal or 3.90% APR! Assuming that the tracker's nominal and APR (?) is ECB (2.50%) + 1.05% = 3.55% then it would seem like a good idea to go for the latter. Of course you might be even better off with another lender altogether. Check the Financial Best Buys forum for more on current mortgage rates.

Back